I'm a newbie

Ayr said:
saw My Dying bride earlier on this year, they were fantastic. i thought the guy was fucked up on heavy drugs, cause Ive never seen anyone perform LIKE THAT. Falling on his knees, crawling on the stage, his hands covered with scars and something that looked like blood. Then he got up and started chatting with the audience bout how expensive the beer was. Weird gig.

Yes, anyway, welcome to the board. Cant believe someone has been reading all this for months without joining in. Thats all right tho, it could be worse. I know this guy who doesnt have an email account cause he says he always forgets the password.

I read on wiki that Aaron Stainthorpe the guy from my dying bride "is known for not making eye-contact with the audience because of his stage fright. He has stated in many interviews that, if looking into the audience directly, he could see someone not interested in the band's performance and that would affect him, making him frustrated."

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I guess I didn't registry before because I was to lazy and had nothing to say at the time and also I'm a member of another 4 boards.