I'm A Pig.

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
As of this Monday, I'm a pig. No, not that kind (well yeah maybe) - THIS KIND:

DPIsolated%20copy138x190.gif

....Warrel hates me now. If anyone's ever in town, call 911 and we'll chat.

Congratulations (I'm serious)!

I had interest in law enforcement, but the pay wouldn't satisfy me, and I doubt I'll ever get a driver's license

They forced me into making my myspace profile private as my personnel file is now open to the public and some crazed citizen might find me on myspace and see me blogging about mexicans and darkies.

I'm going to get fired soon, I have a short fuse and big mouth. I almost punched a new dention officer in the face today because when asked how she lost 50 pounds she responded that Jesus made it happen.

Yarp.

We have a homeless guy that calls himself Thor. He sits on the bench outside the department, calls 911 and starts screaming about how all of the officers have raped him him and how we're only alive because he's decided not to kill us as the universe is in his control.

Congrats Sammeh.

That seems like a good career choice. Decent pay, you'll have good stories to tell, and you'll get a gun. :p

Make sure to watch all the Dirty Harry movies after all the training is complete to get a good feel on how to be cop the cititizens can really go for.

Congrats and well done. :)

Make sure to watch all the Dirty Harry movies after all the training is complete to get a good feel on how to be cop the cititizens can really go for.

Indeed. Managed to get that box-set dirt cheap recently, and it'd be interesting (to say the least) if most piggers working in homicide were of that nature. Basically, be more hardened and ruthless than my mother was when she was on the force. :lol: