I'm Back Guys!

You wear seatbelts?!?

Ah right you're British... Lemme guess... You also drive on the wrong side of the road :p

lets put it this way, went to wales with some friends, they wanted to put five people in my car as they were running short of space, i said no as the middle back seat has no seatbelt... on the way back i had my little 'lets go up the verge off the motorway at 50mph whilst slamming on the brakes' adventure. if there'd been someone in that seat they would have gone straight through the windscreen....
yes we wear seatbelts! :p

haha just been looking at mark's profile and seen that photo of us lot on the barrier at bloodstock with the flag in his photos :p
oh and been thinking about it. i'm assuming you're going to the leeds and wolverhampton firewind gigs? well if you want you can kip at my house after the leeds gig and then i'll drive us down to wolverhampton the next day. saves you one nights accomodation and travel from leeds to wolves...
obviously the offer is for al and emy if they're going too

That would be fantastically awesome!

I actually had an offer of staying at Mike and Fi's flat. Which I THINK is in Leeds! Haha. But the driving to the Wolverhampton and the Firewind chants bag it for me I think!

I'll defo be going, dunno about Al yet, depends on his work and hopefully Emy will come!!!!!! <3

xx Kirsty

That would be fantastically awesome!

I actually had an offer of staying at Mike and Fi's flat. Which I THINK is in Leeds! Haha. But the driving to the Wolverhampton and the Firewind chants bag it for me I think!

I'll defo be going, dunno about Al yet, depends on his work and hopefully Emy will come!!!!!! <3

xx Kirsty

cool, well i should still be in this house at that time so i've got a spare double bed and two couches, more than enough room me thinks. just let me know
bought my ticket for leeds on saturday :D

Haha. Yeah, I'd rather just buy a ticket and get there early and enjoy the gig without worrying about whether they'll have remembered (which they rarely do *stares at Apollo* :p ). Also when me and Al were guestlisted at Milan we had to wait til almost everyone was in before we got in. I was pure "'SCUSE ME!?!?!??!"

xx Kirsty

Haha. Yeah, I'd rather just buy a ticket and get there early and enjoy the gig without worrying about whether they'll have remembered (which they rarely do *stares at Apollo* :p ). Also when me and Al were guestlisted at Milan we had to wait til almost everyone was in before we got in. I was pure "'SCUSE ME!?!?!??!"

xx Kirsty

see mark's always given me guest list before, and he's really reliable, but it's bob that's offered this time so who knows haha

and yes, that really does my head in! some places are really good and guest list gets in first, some are crap and they get in last. MEN for black crusade was the worst, guest list came out HALF AN HOUR! after the doors opened. if i hadn't got Access All Areas i'd have been pissed off, but who needs to be at the front when you can watch from the side of the stage ;)

see mark's always given me guest list before, and he's really reliable, but it's bob that's offered this time so who knows haha

and yes, that really does my head in! some places are really good and guest list gets in first, some are crap and they get in last. MEN for black crusade was the worst, guest list came out HALF AN HOUR! after the doors opened. if i hadn't got Access All Areas i'd have been pissed off, but who needs to be at the front when you can watch from the side of the stage ;)

Oh my dear GOD don't trust Bob! lmao! He'd forget his own name if he didn't have a t-shirt to remind him! He said he wants a Sweeney Bob t-shirt. I might design him one.

But yeah it was Mark that reminded Apollo who went "FUCK!" and he seen us during the show and then came out after their set and found me, Alan and Spike and asked us backstage because he'd forgotten to put our names on the list (although Mark had put them on!)

Silly boys! They are all idiots but I love them anyway ^_^

xx Kirsty

Oh my dear GOD don't trust Bob! lmao! He'd forget his own name if he didn't have a t-shirt to remind him! He said he wants a Sweeney Bob t-shirt. I might design him one.

But yeah it was Mark that reminded Apollo who went "FUCK!" and he seen us during the show and then came out after their set and found me, Alan and Spike and asked us backstage because he'd forgotten to put our names on the list (although Mark had put them on!)

xx Kirsty

haha that's what i thought, hence why i'm no doubt gonna buy the rest of the tickets just in case. can always sell them later...
mark does definately seem the reliable one...
i want a mark hug :(

Fucking awesome.

I'll do Nottingham, take no luggage or anything, go home to Glasgow, get ready, see them in Glasgow, head down to Leeds, likely stay with you then drive to Wolverhampton, take a train to Birmingham International Airport and fly to Dublin (my flight only cost 1p!!!) then stay with my Irish friends, fly to Manchester (my flight was only &#8364;0.01), take a coach down to London, then a train to Milton Keynes and a train to the legendary Peterborough and from there I can get a train direct to Glasgow for like £15.

Ooooh and btw, I just noticed your wee subheading says "Kables"!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Haha :)

xx Kirsty

:lol::lol: poor Bob
this thing made me ROFL

Fucking awesome.

I'll do Nottingham, take no luggage or anything, go home to Glasgow, get ready, see them in Glasgow, head down to Leeds, likely stay with you then drive to Wolverhampton, take a train to Birmingham International Airport and fly to Dublin (my flight only cost 1p!!!) then stay with my Irish friends, fly to Manchester (my flight was only &#8364;0.01), take a coach down to London, then a train to Milton Keynes and a train to the legendary Peterborough and from there I can get a train direct to Glasgow for like £15.

Ooooh and btw, I just noticed your wee subheading says "Kables"!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Haha :)

xx Kirsty

and people say i'm obssessed for driving 1400 miles for dragonforce.... :p
then again the only reason i'm not following the whole firewind and dragonforce tours is lack of holiday :(
I WANNA BE A STUDENT AGAIN!!!!!!

haha and my name's been Kables since you made that up :p

xx Kirsty
:lol: