Wicked Bad News

Batgirl!
batgirl.jpg

Alan is a badboy. He did a few...things... the night before Kirsty got to Milan.

Yes... He stole a candy from a baby...

aww, good luck with your injury kirsty... my father also broke two bones a few days ago (on his left side, under the chest, (where we have many bones in a row!) i don't know how it's called in english) and he's taken a few weeks off work. he had an accident with his 1000cc bike! at least i hope that comforts you a little!

aww, good luck with your injury kirsty... my father also broke two bones a few days ago (on his left side, under the chest, (where we have many bones in a row!) i don't know how it's called in english) and he's taken a few weeks off work. he had an accident with his 1000cc bike! at least i hope that comforts you a little!

Ribs?

Broken ribs suck. Or so I've been told. I've never actually broken anything. Well, that's not true either; I've broken almost every bone in my left foot, and several in my right, but I've got spina-bifida <insert really long-ass word here>, which essentially means I can't feel anything from pretty much my calves downwards. So if I can't feel it, it doesn't count. </maleLogic>

My most metal injury was burning my thumb on a camping stove at Bloodstock. Then said stove being STOLEN while I was in the medical tent ¬_¬

FINALLY.

The day has come! I GOT MY CAST OFF TODAY!!!!

Something is still wrong though and I have to go for an MRI scan. Scary. Most scary part is taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLL my piercings out. Including my freshly pierced septum :(

xx Kirsty