Wicked Bad News

Haha.

I hate that logic.

I could start a line.

If it weren't for Sum 41 I wouldn't have listened to Judas Priest.

If it weren't for Judas Priest I would never have listened to W.A.S.P.

If it weren't for W.A.S.P. I wouldn't have known DragonForce.

DragonForce then got me more into Edguy

Edguy then made me listen to about half my music collection!

Also, if it wasn't for Burzum and Bathory I would probably not have heard Firewind. Crazy but maybe I'll explain another time!

But yeah. I like Kamelots music. Just their stage antics, the fact they feel the need to have a pretty woman who stands and doesn't generally do much. She sings in a couple of songs but the rest of what she does can easily be done on keyboard. Just seems unnecessary. The coats. Well what can I say. The crazy straight as fuck haircut of the keyboard player which makes him look like a robot is AMAZING though!

xx Kirsty

But yeah. I like Kamelots music. Just their stage antics, the fact they feel the need to have a pretty woman who stands and doesn't generally do much. She sings in a couple of songs but the rest of what she does can easily be done on keyboard. Just seems unnecessary. The coats. Well what can I say. The crazy straight as fuck haircut of the keyboard player which makes him look like a robot is AMAZING though!

xx Kirsty

But without the woman, there'd be no The Haunting. And without The Haunting, there'd only be two good songs in the entire set. And she gives the guys something to look at when The Haunting, Soul Society and March of Mephisto aren't being performed.

She's essential.

But without the woman, there'd be no The Haunting. And without The Haunting, there'd only be two good songs in the entire set. And she gives the guys something to look at when The Haunting, Soul Society and March of Mephisto aren't being performed.

She's essential.
LMAO!

Exactly. ONE song.

And I'm sure one of the other band members can sing falsetto :p

I like Soul Society and When The Lights Go Down ^_______^

My fave Kamelot song is 'Wings of Despair' but I'm fucked if I wanna hear them play that live!

xx Kirsty

UPDATE for you all.

I'm going for a compensation claim against Eurolines via my travel insurance.

In other news, I had my cast taken off last night, more X-Rays done and sent home in a splint with an appointment for 9am this morning for the fracture clinic. They examined the X-Rays and decided that I have broken my scaphoid. They re-casted me in a full length cast this time. So I have a fractured wrist and thumb and a broken scaphoid. Got this cast on for 4 weeks then I have to go back and get more X-Rays and if it hasn't healed they'll need to cut me open and put the pieces back together with steel pins. My hand is FUCKED. I have a major English exam coming up on the 15th May. Fuuuuuck.

So yeah. Here's to hoping something positive comes out of this. Because my arm is FUCKING ITCHY.

And I can still type...very slowly, but surely! You might see a bit less of me on the forum for a few weeks, or you might see more of me depending on if my work will still let me do my shifts!

xx Kirsty

my god!!
well, good luck Kirstehhhh! hope you get better, this forum will be lonely without you!

Yeah i can imagine it too.

Kirsty: "Ok type 'I want to pull Apollo's pants down, *scene missing*, and he wont be able to walk for a week'"
Al: "Errrrr.... ummm...."
Kirsty: "Do it BITCH"