I'm Back!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Hi Everyone,

After 2 weeks in the hospital I am finally home and recuperating. Its been a long hard road but every day I am getting better. I cannot begin to thank each of you for the words of encouragement and kind words. Its a strange and beautiful thing having a kidney/ pancreas transplant. After being diabetic for 17 years now I have to get used to the fact that I can have sugar. I also can go through life without dialysis. I also found out that the donor was a 21 year old female who died in a car accident. Its a surreal, strange feeling that someone else is living inside of you. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

-Sean

w/b Sean...
Glad you're on the road to recovery, wish you could have made the Pagan's show in Addison, but this is obviously a bit more important... :)

I'm glad to hear you are doing well Sean! I hope you recover quickly and get back to a normal life. Won't that be cool?

Yesterday I did a flight from Witchita to Chicago and we were carrying ocular tissue. Made me think of you. I hope we got it there in time (ATC gives us highest priority when we're carrying donor tissue).

Fabulous news! In your honor, I will bake my world-famous* cheesecake for you next year and bring it to PP!

*well, at least in 2 states and with Urban, who's currently in Sweden. Sounds like the world to me.

Fantastic news!! It's so good to hear that your recovery is going great! One can only imagine that surreal feeling you described - it's quite the experience!

Hope to see ya soon!