I'm coming to America, need advice

Sweet, I'm definitely up for checking out some guitars while I'm there.
Go to 48th Street in NYC by 7th Avenue I believe... lots of guitar/instrument stores on that block.. Hendrix and others since the 60's have been going there... also you might want to check out "St. Marks Place" also in manhattan... a block of CD, tshirt etc.. stores... pretty famous block for underground people...

Go to 48th Street in NYC by 7th Avenue I believe... lots of guitar/instrument stores on that block.. Hendrix and others since the 60's have been going there... also you might want to check out "St. Marks Place" also in manhattan... a block of CD, tshirt etc.. stores... pretty famous block for underground people...

Awesome, cheers.

Myself and my girlfriend are going to be in the U.S. for a holiday between mid September and Early October, staying in NYC for a week, then down to Orlando for a week, then back up to NYC for another week, then over to L.A. for a couple of days before heading home.

I'm wondering where to find info on what interesting things will be on and what bands will be touring while we're there, metal and non. I've tried googling gig guides and looking at myspace tour dates without much luck. If we don't find some stuff to do it's going to be nothing but clothes shopping the whole time we're there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Well, when you come her to the USA, don't bring an opinion. No one cares (Only kidding).

I don't know of any bands touring in NYC or LA, but have fun in the US.