Life advice?

I agree with some of the advice you have gotten here...I would first tell my mother that you are sorry for saying that to her...she is the only mother you have and you should respect her....but, I can see why you want to be independent and make a life for yourself...I have always been told you must earn respect, so, just start doing things slowly until you get on your feet and show your parents you are serious...I think you may have a little more growing up to do as well...8-]]

I agree with some of the advice you have gotten here...I would first tell my mother that you are sorry for saying that to her...she is the only mother you have and you should respect her....but, I can see why you want to be independent and make a life for yourself...I have always been told you must earn respect, so, just start doing things slowly until you get on your feet and show your parents you are serious...I think you may have a little more growing up to do as well...8-]]

His mother probably wishes she never shit him out. So I doubt it's a big deal.

i was writing pretentious shit like this when i was 17. not sure if that's better or worse than having tantrums about my parents on the internet tbh

That first sentence was probably the longest sentence I've ever read. However that album is definitely one of my favorites and I doubt I could ever write poetic like that (not in my personality at all) lol

Hi there Sargent Grumbles....wanted to say thanks for setting up this movie for me....I have been nursing a migraine for the past 2 days and have been unable to watch it, I hope to view it very soon...got to get rid of this pain in my head first...8-\