I'm Confused. Who Is Female On This Board? I Know A Few.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
This may be dumb, but who is female that posts here. I know the following are female: the wendy, enitharmon, neverlady, tee, msanthrope, etherealsadness, Iris, ct thrash.

Who else is female? Sorry if I blatantly left anyone out.

Someone mentioned "fucking" blackwinterday and true light but I thought both of these were males? No offense to gay people or females who want to "fuck" the above mentioned.

Sorry aboutthat dreaming neon darkspot. I like your phrase about why is Fred Durst Still alive. Also, why do you want to be the next Marilyn Manson? I like some of Manson's earlier work from "POTRAIT OF AN AMERICAN FAMILY" AND "ANTI-CHRIST SUPERSTAR", and like some of his philosophies, but he is not doing anything more outrageous that hasn't already done before by the like of Alice Cooper, Kiss, David Bowie, W.A.S.P., New York Dolls, etc...

Originally posted by ZANEX
Sorry aboutthat dreaming neon darkspot. I like your phrase about why is Fred Durst Still alive. Also, why do you want to be the next Marilyn Manson? I like some of Manson's earlier work from "POTRAIT OF AN AMERICAN FAMILY" AND "ANTI-CHRIST SUPERSTAR", and like some of his philosophies, but he is not doing anything more outrageous that hasn't already done before by the like of Alice Cooper, Kiss, David Bowie, W.A.S.P., New York Dolls, etc...
I agree w/ you about Manson's older stuff,it is better than their newer stuff...but even Marilyn Manson's newest stuff is far better than Limp Bizkit!And many people that I know view me as being a lot like MM.See,these are the kinds of ppl who think that MM is goth and they also think that I am goth,so a Marilyn Manson impersonator is the only thing that they can seem to think of me as.Besides,I have a tremendous amount of respect for the band and the singer as an individual.And I think that the first verse of "Disposable Teens" is really amusing.But I can see how you were confused by my status.Would it be easier if I put "the next Courtney Love"?

CT Thrash is a girl? Well, i didnt know that. I like her, we get along very well.

Yeah, TL is a guy hahaha. BWD..he is a guy as well....hahaha

I'm a female as well. But I don't think you saw my name on this board before, since I have only posted on this list once.