I'm Confused. Who Is Female On This Board? I Know A Few.

Originally posted by ZANEX
Thanks for the replies, and yes dreaming neon darkspot I do respect Marilyn Manson as an artist and performer. By the way, I am MALE. But I consider myself a male "LESBIAN" becaue I love women. HA! HA! Cheers.
...you've stolen my joke!! :D I always say I am gay as gays love men and I love men too..... :) Shit, shit, shit...

I don't think we'll ever have an argument about that, right? ;)

I am female
although me and Iced Dragon,my bf, posted a while under this same nick, because we had trouble logging out with mine and logging in with his, but now that problem's solved

Sorry I took your joke NEVERLADY:lol: I'm with ledmag, I love seeing beautiful bisexual women having sex, but I don't like seeing the "butch" type lesbians:yuk:But, I have friends who are gay and/or lesbian and I'm not knocking them, to each their own lifestyle.

Yes, Zanex, I have a gay pal as well.....he respects me, and i respect him.....we have been friends for all my life,.....i always wonderd about him, and one day, he told me......i was shoked, but he is still my friend, and he always will be.

to each their own i say.

hm .. I know that Faith´s a girl but haven´t seen her on the board for a long time ... hopefully we´ll meet again
me? not really female ... haha

I'm a female too, but I don't really post anymore...
(Btw, it's me, mgp)

Wow.....never knew there were that many females that like Nevermore......everytime I go to a show here in NY, it's always a sausage fest.......the very few females that go there are dragged by their boyfriends....maybe there are one or two that do like em..... anyway, I got two of my female friends into nevermore! =P They don't post though......hell, they hardly do anything on the computer!

John

yeh most of the time at metal shows around here the cute chicks are there with their boyfriends. sometimes theres a few large scary girls lurking about. and every once in a while theres some hot chicks. it depends on the band. when i saw nevermore it was shadows fall/nevermore/in flames so i was too busy staning up front to look for chicks but i think there was a few hotties hangin around that i saw on the way to the bathroom or somting.
-neal

Her name is AIDA, she is the mostly wonderful, loving person in the whole NEVERMORE metal world.
Hi aida its me, the one and only ultrahandsome plus studdly muffin!!! hahahaha...
MGP is lovely as well...as well as WENDY, but there not that special.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXooooooooooooooooooo
to all the ladies i HAVE HAD TO CHAT WITH aswell.

REALLY HONEST AND SINCERELY.
MAGISTER TEMPLI