I'm curious

EvilOpiate said:
Well, I am from SA, dam i feel like I have typed this a hundred times over....... and i am new here :) Came across it when searching for info on the anathema dvd. HI. Will post a pic sometime.

do you play in a band then? :wave:

i am not new.. but i never introduced myself :) i am almost 18 years old girl from poland... i love music... i play on a bass guitar... i want to be a psychologist so i have to learn a lot of now if i want to study it... sometimes as some people know i feel depressed but always try to find the bright side of life =]
one pic of me:
me6.JPG

oke. i'll introuce myself again.. i'm a 22 years old boy who also play's bass guitar. A hartke ak-5 5 string :D (hey Faelivrin, what do you play?) euhm.. i'm 1,90 m tall.. like's going to concerts.. euhm euhm.. does anyone wants more info? i don't have a picture by the way.. so sorry 'bout that.

Wouter said:
hey Faelivrin, what do you play?)

i play on 4 strings bass guitar flame by polish firm mayones :) it is a copy of jazz bass very nice and good sound guitar :} few weeks ago i found people who wants to play music similar which i want to play and wedo sth try to ... we have only one song now but we work with our material and new songs...