i'm glad

Hmm, a dead person I mean. And I'm talking about now. At this moment. I enjoy everything too much and don't wanna die.

i know... but i mean.... that i would like to say the same thing as you... cause i wish to have the reason to live... but i can't find it in my life... now... i can't... i try but i can't.. ech... and i mean that i want but i can't say what you said... i shouldn't say anything.. i'm sorry....

04080803.jpg

04080804.jpg

hey magda, what's this about no reason to live??????????????
cheer up girl, life is beautifull :)

nothing lasts forever, not even the bad things!

faelivrin:
First: don't be sorry.... If you are who you are and you say what you mean/think/want etc; don't say sorry. Who am I to judge you?
I don't know you, you look pretty young to me. You are a creative person I think and you can communicate good with other people. You write, draw listen to music. That's a blessing.... So many people cannot do what you do.
You look like a colourful person to me. (first impression) I think you are just on your way finding your reason to live. You look strong to me and I think you will find it. It's keeping you busy.
You may not find it now, but you WANT to and that's a very big start.
But hey, who am I?

Im glad Im not....incontinent (is that how u spell it? you know when you cough and piss your pants and have to wear tenor lady all the time)

I think that would be quite unpleasant.

less of the nothing to live for etc. its depressing enough being in work and having nothing else better to do than talk periods sex and death on here without europes suicidul anonamous crawling outta the woodwork.

anja: you are a person so i respect you and i don't want to hurt you... and you can say what you think... but i don't want to argue with someone so before it starts i go out... there were times in my life when i had an argues and it always hurted me so much... even small bad opinins can hurt me... i shouldn't write it but it's true... ehh....
thank you for nice words... you even do not know how you helped me now... and you irene... these days i have no one to talk... it is hard when you are almost depressed and feel very sad and can't talk to nobody...
hm.. maybe it is a little bit selfish what i say... but my best friend sait it too... i think i am veery strong person... i try all my short life to live it in the best way... but nowdays it is really hard... i won't say why here... nobody wants to know and i don't want everybody to know this... ah.. i shouldn't write anything... somebody will say that it is needless and i should make blog and there talk about my stupid feelings... ehh........ tonight i will go to sleep and i will know there are someone who i can talk to... thanks to irene... and enja even if you don't know, you :)

go back to thread: i'm glad i'm not a man :smiling:

yep! i'm sooooo glad i'm not a man myself! pfffff!

or the mother of 10 children, or a woman of a third world country, or the neighbour's dog. that would be the worst possible!