I'm going to the bookstore in a few hours...

JayKeeley said:
Three words: Life of Pi.

read through about 1/3 of it a few weeks ago and it did not motivate me to pick it up again. It is not a bad book by any means, and I will finish it.

Siddhartha fucking rules and I highly recommend it. Steppenwolf rules as well, but I know when I'm not paying enough attention to a book so I put it down for later enjoyment. :)

I hear many are the book Mein Kampf reading, which means to you mongrel americans, My Struggle. You will feel the Germanic juices flow as you read about the Jewish threat, lebensraum, und such.

Ernst Rohm was a big fan but the small boys and SS troopers he could not keep his hands off of.

yeah Steppenwolf is excellent, Im surprised you havent read it; it took me maybe three hours to read the whole thing thought. And Narcissus and GOldmund is his next best book.

If your going to read Joyce, stick to Portrait of the Artist, it has most of his vibrant language, and one can easily follow the story.

Dont forget Candide--Ive read it numerous times just for fun.

ive read war and peace, it was good but the ending was predicktable and too hollywood.