Megadeth are going to have a second stage?

OH MY GOD if that were true that would rock.

He sorta disappeared. Last I knew he played on a Primus song in 1999 with Hetfield. Uhh, I think I was supposed to upload that awhile back, guess I'll get on that right now. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
You know who it could be?

jim.gif

You want it all but you can't have it. Whatever happened to Mr. Martin anyway?

last i heard he was some kind of pumpkin farmer ... he was raising competition sized pumpkins ... (at least this is what I remember from reading on Blabbermouth some long time ago)

Have you heard She Rides? That and Am I Demon are probably the best from there. The only (and I mean ONLY) thing I dislike about I is the damn production. Very thin and dry. It sounds okay cranked, but low level or with headphones, blech.

Elephant Ghost

GREAT jam session, the climax is just fucking awesome, and the guitar solo around the 6:10 mark doesn't make any damn sense. Buckethead is not man nor machine. He is Buckethead.

One Inch Man said:
Have you heard She Rides? That and Am I Demon are probably the best from there. The only (and I mean ONLY) thing I dislike about I is the damn production. Very thin and dry. It sounds okay cranked, but low level or with headphones, blech.

no way ... one of the best things about this disc is the productions. it's Rick Rubin for God's sake !!! :kickass:

WTF CLAREMONT!?! Cool, a local boy. So like, what's a good Buckethead to start with?
lurch70 said:
no way ... one of the best things about this disc is the productions. it's Rick Rubin for God's sake !!! :kickass:
It's such an enigma, on one hand you have a great mix between instruments, all kinds of "hidden" background vocals, other studio tricks, great performance by all, etc. but on the other it just sounds so thin and lifeless. I don't hate the production, but I've never really liked it. Every other Danzig release has sounded much better, even Blackacidevil which even tossed distortion on the snare drum. :dopey:

Rubin really has produced some of the best records. He always separates instruments to the point where you can hear everything so distinctly. But then if you crank it, it's just amazing.
Tom Petty's Wildflowers disc ... the best Petty IMHO .. Black Crowes (first one) ... Chilli Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magic ... not to mention Reign in Blood !!!

Personally I think the first Danzig is the best sounding disc in his catalog.

Demonspell said:
I'll send anthrax to Mustaine's office if he chooses some nu-metal asshats like Otep for second stage duty over POS.

Dave Mustaine could easily kick Scott Ian's ass. Better off sending Billy Milano to do your bidding. :loco:

Atlas Shrugged said:
Dave Mustaine could easily kick Scott Ian's ass. Better off sending Billy Milano to do your bidding. :loco:
I was going to make this joke some hours ago, but before hitting "submit reply", I came to my senses and realized just how lame a joke it was. No soup for you! :loco:

ct_thrash said:
adrian you should try buckethead-giant robot. its got some good groovy stuffs :headbang:
Wicked bad awesome, I'll check it out.

@Demonspell, coming from the FNM boys yeah, I didn't even smile at that, just seemed normal.