Im Gonna Go Out On A Limb Here, And Propose A Truce To TEE!

ForbiddenAngel

IT AINT GONNA LICK ITSELF
Feb 24, 2003
AZ
Visit site
What Up girl. I think we both know shit has gotten pretty stupid between us. You once said that this is no way a mama should talk, And ur right. This shit is childish. It started for one reason, and has seemed to continue for others. It should of stopped when the matter was settled to begin with. I kinda knew what I was getting into when I started posting and quoting to ur replies. U and I should of nvr of had any of the conversations we've had. Honestly, as much as I would like it to be, my problem was nvr directly with you, I wanted it to be, but It wasn't. And I Apologize for that. But we both let this little sensless matter get out of hand, and its time for us both to call it quits........So here I go..............

TRUCE?

ForbiddenAngel said:
I'll drink to that!
party47.gif

sorry that there is a problem for you at all, even if it's with something else, not me... no need to apologize. this is the Nevermore forum, ppl come, ppl go, give what they have in stocks, to offer,... (even to kill time).... in the meantime they love Nevermore. most of them. I do. lizard's comment next to that.
take care.