i'm new

Apr 2, 2005
planet pop pup
Hello everyone!
I just started being curious about Into Eternity, i need you advice to choose a cd to buy to start knowing the band! I visited IE Myspace, and enjoyed "Spiralling Into Depression" a lot. Should i get "Buried In Oblivion"?
Thanks!

Welcome to the boards! 'Buried in Oblivion' is a fantastic album, but keep in mind that the 'Buried in Oblivion' lineup is not the same as IE is now. Also, make sure you check out their latest cd called "The Scattering of Ashes". Both are great choices and I think you will enjoy either one of them.

Welcome to the boards! 'Buried in Oblivion' is a fantastic album, but keep in mind that the 'Buried in Oblivion' lineup is not the same as IE is now. Also, make sure you check out their latest cd called "The Scattering of Ashes". Both are great choices and I think you will enjoy either one of them.

Welcome!

I second the above choices as well.

-Metal

Thank You!
I see i can buy them online for a little less than €40.
I hope this won't be a too difficult question... How would you describe the difference between the two records/line-up?

You can check out the difference yourself on myspace, there are two songs up from Scattering Of Ashes (first album with singer Stu, he has a wider range, does death growls to clean to awesome high pitched screams) and one of Buried and one of Dead Or Dreaming. Gives you a pretty good idea of the differences.