I'm So Fucking Happy

RockBodom

Jun 15, 2003
USA
Visit site
And yes this deserves to be in this part of the forum, as it does pertain to COB in SOME way :p

MY RANDY RHOADS CUSTOM IS COMING AT THE FIRST OF NEXT MONTH!!!!

24 frets, 1 hum, other stuff...ill post pics when she gets here!

Im happy today!!

That's the on thing I dont like about CoB, is the fact that everyone is turning into a fucking ALexi laiho wannabe, even with the single pickup bullshit. Takes all the versatility of the guitar out, let me guess, you want to do some bevels on it too??? Im probably just pissed off because I cant afford one, but they are fucking nice guitars, though I would never order it with only a bridge pickup.

hey at least were not trying to become a kirk hammet mimic, i can only hear seek and destroy so many times until i have to start screaming "SOON NOW IS THE TIME I HAVE TO GO!!!!!! or for that matter kerry kings, if i see another kid with one of those cheap ass wartribe knock off im gonna have to show them what the hate crew can do...you guys know what i mean? one thing though man, some of us know how to change the versitility of a guitar with one pup by doing stuff like coil-taps, phase switches, boosters, varitones, coil-splitting (which is only different then a coil tap in that you can choose which side of the pickup you want to use), and some of us use all of these in one guitar!! :D though i must admit the one im building will have a middle position single coil and a bridge hum

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
That's the on thing I dont like about CoB, is the fact that everyone is turning into a fucking ALexi laiho wannabe, even with the single pickup bullshit. Takes all the versatility of the guitar out, let me guess, you want to do some bevels on it too??? Im probably just pissed off because I cant afford one, but they are fucking nice guitars, though I would never order it with only a bridge pickup.

Not me. Other people do a good enough job of playing instruments so no thanks. I am not going to waste my time learning just so I can be in some half ass local band that will never see the ass end of a record deal.

Krigloch the Furious said:
I'll soon be stuffing you..................with dick!

There are enough Trolling going around for eveyone let alone with the help of the people that actually roam this board as regulars. Drop that shit Furious, be funny at the off topic board instead...

...wanker... :lol:

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
By the way, the Ronald McDonald pic is RAD!!!
I like this one better. . .

0441.jpg

Leper_/-\ffinity said:

Ia gree, 1pup is retarded.

The only time i'd buy a guitar withonly a bridge hum was if it had a graphic.

But dude, Bevels on a rhoads are nothing new. I got my idea for colour fromChris Holmes of WASP who had white bevels on his RR1 in the 80's

Who the fuck takes a picture of themselves eating at mcdonalds. Props on that one, i never would have thought of that. I like something wild.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:

im buying my rhoads not because im a laiho wannabe....im buying it because im a rhoads wannabe! :D