Im Steve Smyth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, dude, if punctuation pails before you...

!@#(&^*&#37;*&!@$^@(*#@@!>,.';<

Enjoy the pails, SteveGuru777. That'll make you one fucking hell of a sandcastle.

Jeff

Actually its the winter years at the end of your life ......

BUT !!!

I am still Steve Smyth !!

Being super-picky, the actual quote is "So, there you are! I might have known it would end up like this. To think of all the love and affection I've wasted on you. Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.'"

But I'm not your mum, I'm not in the autumn years of my life (despite the ever increasing amount of grey hair, haha) and you're not being crucified. so I changed it a bit ;-)

Anyway, explain yourself you weirdo, have you changed your name or something?

Being super-picky, the actual quote is "So, there you are! I might have known it would end up like this. To think of all the love and affection I've wasted on you. Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.'"

But I'm not your mum, I'm not in the autumn years of my life (despite the ever increasing amount of grey hair, haha) and you're not being crucified. so I changed it a bit ;-)

There is only one constant.....

Steve Smyth !!

and

I Am Steve Smyth

Yes, please divulge man!:lol:

Will guitarguru777 divulge?

Will this thread be closed?

Will guitarguru777 be banned?

What will the real Steve Smyth do?

See it in the next episode of:

"The Smyth Forum"!

:lol:

Ahhhh but if someone knows truly how to code, they would know that this forum does not use HTML, it uses BBcode, which is simply a parsing language that sometimes will work and sometimes will not ......

So as stated Nothing that is truely an actuality can stop Steve Smyth...

and as we all know ....

I am Steve Smyth...

And if Steve were really going to get into anal-retentive levels of detail, he would not have complained because he knew that BBCode was no more than a go-between (at most) between user and HTML that was not reliable for reference because there were no established standards as there are for HTML and derivatives, so the distinction would be entirely irrelevant; what's more, both HTML and BBCode require the use of a slash to close quotes, which was apparently enough to stop Steve dead in his tracks before. In any case, we have markup, punctuation, and spelling, so Steve had better watch his ass...

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.