Im waiting Marcel...hurry yo ass up! LOL

Its been a long time Marcel :OMG: Im just wondering when that next solo album is gonna be released. You also have mention of a Chops From Hell Instructional video on your website...when will that be completed do you think??

Not trying to bust your balls...maybe just a little,hehe...just wanna know when i can pick em up. ;)

On marcel's site it says his new solo album will be out in october. Don't know about the instructional tho.

BTW- Can't wait 4 ur new material marcel, you fucking rule dude. :headbang:

:headbang: Dude marcel, that was pretty kool. Some of those tracks sounding kind of Ron Jazombek influenced, that's kool man. I love ur stuff man, I'm getting that album right when it comes out dude. You fucking rule bro, ur ranked #1 pretty much every week on my weekly favorite guitarist list. Anywho, good luck on the album and your carrer, man I'm still blown away by every single note you play man, you fuckin rock dude. :headbang:

awesome!!!! :D i see a great evolution from your last solo album!!! :D i really loved the second song that appeared on the video! the first was too DTish ;) but cool

can't wait man! don't forget to include your weird faces in the booklet!!! :D