Immortal

Are you actually willing to continue to suggest that there is a more dominant presence of Thrash elements on Pure Holocaust than on Damned In Black?

Are you actually willing to continue to suggest that there is a more dominant presence of Thrash elements on Pure Holocaust than on Damned In Black?

yeh, thats what I was saying, I may well be wrong, but I don't see how Damned in Black is thrashier than Pure holocaust.

Dän;5675961 said:
yeh, thats what I was saying, I may well be wrong, but I don't see how Damned in Black is thrashier than Pure holocaust.

I recommend that you listen to both of them. Pure Holocaust is pretty much 100% devoid of any Thrash elements whatsoever.

I'll wager Sycthe will enjoy Sons far more than Damned; he's looking for that kick ass feeling that is present on ATHoW, a force that is truely lacking on Damned.

Speaking of ass kicking, Pure Holocaust= one almighty, monster of a boot - destination -your ass!

Seriously, won't people get over this already? It's really fucking childish to get stuck on something as trivial as this, when the music is what it is.

im not being childish... I was just trying to say something nice about immortal, and I cant say it about the music because I think immortal fucking sucks, along with about 99% of all the other black metal out there.

im not being childish... I was just trying to say something nice about immortal, and I cant say it about the music because I think immortal fucking sucks, along with about 99% of all the other black metal out there.

Wow, that's really, really idiotic. Why even open the fucking thread?