Important announcement to those who wish to record with Joey Sturgis

We aren't discriminating or anything. The problem is, people who don't tour and aren't signed can't predict where they'll be and what they'll be doing in 12 months from now. Bands like Asking Alexandria for example are a full time business, and often plan these events very far in advance. Theoretically if you had your act together, the budget, and the patience you could record with me just like anyone else does.

We aren't discriminating or anything. The problem is, people who don't tour and aren't signed can't predict where they'll be and what they'll be doing in 12 months from now. Bands like Asking Alexandria for example are a full time business, and often plan these events very far in advance. Theoretically if you had your act together, the budget, and the patience you could record with me just like anyone else does.

Whats the budget Joey ?

I've always been very curious on how much it costs to get a LP or EP recorded with you Joey? I guess it's varies from band to band and how long you have to owork on it, but what the average cost for a LP or EP to be recorded, mixed, mastered and all that shit?

Somewhere between 15-30k for a full length album i would imagine.

That's less than i expected, do Joey get a percentage on the albums he produce? I heard he wrote like 50% of the music on Reckless & Relentless, shouldn't he get some of the money from every album then?