Improved my website, check it ;)

Aaaah yeah I see Maurizio, most of the stuff is in the css but sometimes I forget something and don't want to be bothered creating a class just to specify a width :)

That German law is plain crazy, I don't think it's common to other countries anyway. I'll have a look and see if I can trace back all the pictures but even that Hetfield one is very hard to find (looked for 10 minutes and haven't found it yet)... Damn.

Yeah the direct links to the mp3 are fine with the bands, it's just one song anyway and usually we decide together which song it's gonna be (or I take the single, or a song they have released already or have a video for).

The home page is indeed a bit crowded but in my experience (and confirmed by numbers) people rarely go through subpages and menus (unless they're looking for something specific) so I wanted to make sure all the important infos (who I am, what I've done, who I've worked with, what's coming up next, what are the latest news) are on the main page immediately accessible. Plus it helps with Google referencing. I might decide to drop the flash scrolling cover animation though but I thought it made a nice separation.