New REAMPING service (tons of amps available)

"Hmmm let me see... diezel herbert, 5150, Mesa MkIV, a few ENGLs, dual rec, triple rec... Um I think I'll go with the Marshall Mode 4, merci very much."

True story here... I recorded a band last week, we had a choice range between Mesa Dual Recto, Bugera 333, Engl Screamer, Peavey Windsor, Marshall Mode Four, Line6 Spider II & III and some Vox combo, and we ended up using all the amps we tested and we used the Mode Four for the second rhythm guitarist. We tried out everything except the Line6 and Vox and it just worked the best for that particular guitar, it got 5 votes out of 7. I'll hit you up with the samples when I'm done with the mix around late-Nov/early-Dec if you are interested :)

Thank you, Brett. Im gonna hear them ;)

Not to be a dick, but if you're asking for samples, you probably can't afford his rates.

Are you sure? If you don't know me, don't tell this. Be a little more polite, please.

Thank you, Brett. Im gonna hear them ;)

Are you sure? If you don't know me, don't tell this. Be a little more polite, please.

I did say, "not to be a dick" :lol:

I could say the same thing, in that you could be polite as well. I understand what you're saying, and where you're coming from with your response, but if you don't even take the initiative to check out his studio page (when he has a huge ass banner in his signature), that just shows laziness and rudeness that you want him to do all the work.

Curious how you've got the access to such a mighty collection?
Is it a rental crowd,a studio, a shop/dealer or someones awesome personal collection? Just curious!

Sorry, Virgil.

This isn't my language, and sometimes, some expressions are a bit difficult to understand for me. I have enough with this, and probably overlooked his signature trying translating everything. I'm new in UM and I don't know Brett, I thought he was starting a new business in audio (due to a lot of new gear of amps). My apologies.

Hey, Brett. You got a very good sound in each work you've made XD

Sorry, Virgil.

This isn't my language, and sometimes, some expressions are a bit difficult to understand for me. I have enough with this, and probably overlooked his signature trying translating everything. I'm new in UM and I don't know Brett, I thought he was starting a new business in audio (due to a lot of new gear of amps). My apologies.

Hey, Brett. You got a very good sound in each work you've made XD

No worries, and sorry I wasn't intending to come across as an ass. Just wanted to point it out.

Hey Brett, I'm sure the Torpedo is a cool unit, and I've read quite a bit about it, but I'm just curious if you can explain a bit about what makes it so different than running a good cabinet impulse. I read that you can kind of virtually move the mic around, but is it doing something other than calling up a slightly different impulse when you "move" the mic? Is it not even impulse-based? If not, does it model by some entirely different principle? Seeing that the Two Notes units seem to be $2,000+, it just seems really expensive, unless it's way more complex and unique than I'm realizing.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure what's going on inside the machine. But the cool thing is that it works as a loadbox, so you're really getting the sound that comes out of your amp through the speaker cable. It sounds great, has a totally negligible latency, you can capture your own impulses (but you lose the ability to move the mic around) and you can use it live an plug directly into the PA which is a big plus for guitar and bass players.

Added a few entries to the list:

mesa.png

Express 5:50
Mark II
Electra Dyne

budda.png

Superdrive

brunetti.png

Mercury EL34
mc2
Maranello