New REAMPING service (tons of amps available)

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Hey guys,

Some of you know I'm doing pro reamping in my studio. Some of you I even worked for in the past. Now I have "vastly" extended my backline choice so don't hesitate to contact me for such work.

Keep in mind that not all amps are available 100% of the time as you can imagine (but great substitutes can be found in that case), since I didn't buy all those.

Also, many others are available that I didn't reference (tons of bass amps as well, and all Line6 range for instance, but who'd want to pay to get reamped through those anyway?). A shit load of stomp pedals (original tube screamers, overdrive, distortion, etc. etc.) and processors are available too. So if you're searching for something special just ask and we'll try to find something good for you (no EarForce and no Bögner available yet though unfortunately, working on it).

Reamping is done through my trusty and amazing Torpedo, but if you're 100% against that and want real cabs at all cost, almost all models are available too.

Rates are not the cheapest you'll find though I have to admit (having access to all those amps is not free of charge), so if you're just curious "how would my demo sound with a Diezel, a Fryette or a Mesa instead of my freeware plugin?" you should consider it twice :) (not being a dick here, just a honest warning)

Group reamping can be arranged though to minimize the costs.

Cheers,

Brett

mesa.png

Single Rectifier
Dual Rectifier (2 or 3 channels)
Triple Rectifier
Road King
Road King II
Mark IV
Mark V
Stiletto
Express 5:50
Mark II
Electra Dyne

peavey.png

5150 II
6505 +
Triple XXX
JSX
XXL
ValveKing

engl.png

Savage 120
Fireball
Powerball I & II
Invader
Blackmore Signature
Steve Morse Signature
E670 Special Edition

marshall.png

JCM 800
JCM 900
JCM 2000
JVM
Vintage Modern
Mode Four
1959RR Randy Rhoads
AFD100 Slash Signature
2203KK Kerry King

orange.png

Thunder
Tiny Terror
Dual Terror
Dark Terror
Rockerverb
Thunderverb
AD30
TH30
TH100H

randall.png

RM100 Kirk Hammett
V2
T2
RM100
RT100

evh.png

5150 III

brunetti.png

Mercury EL34
MC2
Maranello

fryette.png

Pittbull
Deliverance
Sig:X

diezel.png

Herbert
VH4
Einstein

blackstar.png

Artisan 30
Series One
HT Stage

vox.png

AC30
AC15
TB35

fender.png

'65 Twin Reverb
Deluxe Vintage
Hot Rod
Bassman
Super-Sonic

laboga.png

Mr. Hector
Alligator
The Beast
Caiman

I think we found who busted into Morrisound :p

Thats an impressive gear list

btw, never heard of the Torpedo ... looked it up, pretty interesting. Does it really sound as good as it claims? Might be a hell of a good investment if it does for someone like me

What?!!! No Krank?!!
j/k

Haha actually maybe, would have to double check but I'm not sure...

I think we found who busted into Morrisound :p

HAHAHA damn it I'm discovered :p

btw, never heard of the Torpedo ... looked it up, pretty interesting. Does it really sound as good as it claims? Might be a hell of a good investment if it does for someone like me

It does sound extremely close to the real thing.

Holy shitting fucking shit fucking fuck shit - that be a lot of gear.

What I want to know is, does anyone look through that list and go:

"Hmmm let me see... diezel herbert, 5150, Mesa MkIV, a few ENGLs, dual rec, triple rec... Um I think I'll go with the Marshall Mode 4, merci very much."

whats up with the blackstars? are they any competition to the heavier stuff? i alway thought (maybe wrong) the blackstar is kind of cheap alternative, like jet city etc.