New REAMPING service (tons of amps available)

Hey Brett, I'm sure the Torpedo is a cool unit, and I've read quite a bit about it, but I'm just curious if you can explain a bit about what makes it so different than running a good cabinet impulse. I read that you can kind of virtually move the mic around, but is it doing something other than calling up a slightly different impulse when you "move" the mic? Is it not even impulse-based? If not, does it model by some entirely different principle? Seeing that the Two Notes units seem to be $2,000+, it just seems really expensive, unless it's way more complex and unique than I'm realizing.

It's a bit different from classic IR's, and closer to Nebula technology as it captures all the non-linearities of a cab. I always thought Two Notes should more put the accent on that because a lot of people think their product is "only" like a set of IR, while it's technically and sonically much more accurate.

There's also 2 cool features : overload (kind of a way to "drive" the speaker) and variphi (sort of a "phase" effect, like the sound you obtain when using 2 mics and changing their blend/position).

There's a plugin version too, much more afordable, with a poweramp simulator (you can choose the tubes, volume, depth and presence). You can try the free version available on their website if you want to hear how it sounds :headbang: (only EL34 tubes and marshall slash cab V30 + sm57).