Impulses are annoying.

Jan 10, 2005
Ok, so I used impulses on some stuff, and it sounded cool. Then I go to do it again, just messing with different things, and now I have this flutter for some reason. Also, when using something like, Juicy77 (amp sim), and turning off the cab sim, and running Convolver2 after it and loading an impulse, it still sounds like all preamp...

I'm going to try some actual amps into the desk here and running impulses on them but as far as I can tell even if it works I still have this constant flutter, kinda like when the RAM is low n shit...even though there is plenty of RAM on this PC and I've restarted twice to free it all up.

~e.a

Convolver2 is unstable...
I'm using Voxengo Pristine Space and I love it. No problems at all!
Low latency and smooth performance.

Dimi

Odd...using Voxengo Boogex to use the impulses, I don't get that problem and Juicy sounds like it's running into a poweramp and speaker cab....

~e.a

Well, like I said Boogex is working fine with the impulses...now I just need something that will do this on a Mac...any ideas? I was going to put Convolver2 on there, but after it's performance here....nvm. Any other freeware impulse plugs like Boogex for Mac out there? Or something cheap?

~e.a