IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

Yeah Bryce's opinions chap my hide but let's be real: he did slap bass on an In Flames album. Show me where Peter showed that kind of versatility anywhere in their discography. And I like Peter (and his opinions).

To be fair, the production has always hidden the bass under layers of layers of layers of something.

Bass has never been a big deal as far as IF are concerned. They could have a monkey playing bass and not much would change. In terms of order of importance for modern IF it's:

Vocals
Autotune Machine

Guitar
Wah Pedal

Drums

Bass

As an aside I'm in the dog house for using the space invader emoji during a 'romantic' texting exchange... Eochaid-senpai, help me out here. Calling it a sign of affection only made things worse.

Tell her you were texting to another girl.and mistook the conversations. This always works.

If that doesn't work then tell.her that your fingers are too thicc for the phone keyboard and you thought you.just sent a different emoji from.what was your intention.

I feel like you are trying to cause a break up rather than prevent one :yow:

If that doesn't work then tell.her that your fingers are too thicc for the phone keyboard and you thought you.just sent a different emoji from.what was your intention.

Too late, I already confirmed I sent it on purpose. My explanation that the emoji looks like he's raising his arms like "yeahhh!" was not considered adequete. Now she's talking about shopping so I guess that's my punishment. I sent her that Dimmu Borgir video yesterday and she responded "don't send that stupid music to me again please" so I've struck out twice in two days now :rofl: I'm on thin ice.

Showing metal to girls... such an uphill battle.

She doesn't even like Evil in a Closet and called Metaphor 'weird' so I'm basically dead in the water as far as converging our music tastes are concerned :D I sent Dimmu mainly for bants but turns out she had a headache so that was a mistake in retrospect.

Reactions: eochaid
I feel like you are trying to cause a break up rather than prevent one :yow:

Don't know what you're talking about. This always helps with my wife. Though the reason could be that she knows that I'm this stupid:D.

Too late, I already confirmed I sent it on purpose. My explanation that the emoji looks like he's raising his arms like "yeahhh!" was not considered adequete. Now she's talking about shopping so I guess that's my punishment. I sent her that Dimmu Borgir video yesterday and she responded "don't send that stupid music to me again please" so I've struck out twice in two days now :rofl: I'm on thin ice.

I was able to.avoid this kind of ankward situations. Everytine we went shopping together I was constantly repeating "I'm bored. When are we leaving?"

Now she does the shopping on her own.

Reactions: DE4life
Don't know what you're talking about. This always helps with my wife. Though the reason could be that she knows that I'm this stupid:D.

I was able to.avoid this kind of ankward situations. Everytine we went shopping together I was constantly repeating "I'm bored. When are we leaving?"

Now she does the shopping on her own.

I think I need to be married with little chance of sex before these tactics will work for me :D

I'm married to a Spanish woman. So my chances of having sex after marriage were never too high. :D

I think that's fairly standard across the globe :D if you don't want to have sex anymore getting married and having kids is the best way to achieve that. I avoid both topics to the best of my ability.

I'm pretty sure they aren't vetting the pictures, so you can basically post anything on Instagram with #CLAYMAN2020 and it'll appear on that page. Either that or IF website manager reads this forum and has beef with Slave :D