World of Promises
Strong & Smart
Everything Counts
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Land of Confusion
Eye of the Beholder

The Entirety of that godforsaken EP

Reactions: eochaid
I'd say "It's No Good" is the best IF cover and I don't care what you think.

(or maybe I do?)

It’s up there, imo. Strong & Smart, It’s No Good, and Land of Confusion are my three favorite IF covers.

I’m a big fan of the covers EP. Maybe not the Hurt cover so much, since it’s live. But then, I still offer daily prayer to Siren Charms and Anders’s Xtreme beard and glasses combo.

Last edited:
Yes, we have established over the years that your tastes are well out there on the very edge of the horizon, my man :D

It’s up there, imo. Strong & Smart, It’s No Good, and Land of Confusion are my three favorite IF covers.

I’m a big fan of the covers EP. Maybe not the Hurt cover so much, since it’s live. But then, I still offer daily prayer to Siren Charms and Anders’s Xtreme beard and glasses combo.

I cannot find the words to express how disappointed I'm with you.

Reactions: ThePhobiac
I think they finished recording a while ago, more than a month at least. Could probably expect the album in October/November since it's probably mixed & mastered or very close to finished.

I think they finished recording a while ago, more than a month at least. Could probably expect the album in October/November since it's probably mixed & mastered or very close to finished.
Now that you're here, what's Mikael Stanne's job?

Pretty cool classic heavy metal sounding track. I thought I recognised that guy's vocals, he was the vocalist for Firewind for a while.

For some reason this track came bundled with an mp3 player I bought for my mum around 2008 :D it was a Sony device if I remember correctly, and the album was released by Century Media - who were acquired by Sony in 2015. I guess CM and Sony must have had a relationship going back a number of years. It always baffled me that a Firewind song came bundled with one of their mp3 players though - relatively obscure power metal band as opposed to some standard pop track. I am as confused by it today as I was back then.

Reactions: galvanized