in flames-f(r)iend

mas2425

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2009
does anyone know what is said at the begging of the song f(r)iend by in flames...it sounds like it's a quote from something. ive checked a ton of lyrics sites and listened to the song probably thousands of times and still cant figure it out. and if you know what it is, who is it quoting????

This is probably the wrong forum to ask that question, most of the folks here chose to erase that (trash) album from their minds. I enjoy it okay but I couldn't tell you, you could try a few other forums like DT though, they might know.

I think it's a good album, and the song is decent.

I don't know about the quote but it's somethin like "-somethingsomething- question is, why does the -somethingsomething-".

I've always heard it as "But I think the most haunting question is, why did the world start?" ... no idea where they got it from though.

haha well thats half an answer...i mean i have wondered why. countless nights doin this----:kickass: and listening to in flames

I thought it was the most haunting question is why did the world stop..I think someone once told me they asked anders and he said it was something like that.

I've always heard it as "But I think the most haunting question is, why did the world start?" ... no idea where they got it from though.

That's more or less what I heard. Never really cared enough to worry about it. One of the better songs on the album.