In Flames New Album!!!

Sounds like they're hitting the market when the iron is hot. After their most succesful tour and album, does anyone think they will make a return to their old sound, or carry on with the R2R formula? I expect more mid-paced songs like Cloud Connected and Reroute to Remain, as these seem to be most popular among the new crowd they've attracted.

Why can't they go back to Fredman :( That's the best studio ever, considering how many of my favorite bands record there...

If they decided to record in studio freedman again with Fredick as a producer they will make a killer album, Dimension Zero will enter the studio soone, so jesper will be doing almost two album at the same time, he is a genius...

R2R relies on mostly vocal melodies, and if the new album relies on mostly GUITAR melodies and gets rid of most of the vocal melodies, like all their unhuman albums that were before R2R, then the album will be no doubt amazing

but on the other hand, if they go with the vocal melodies, then it will be better than R2R because itll be their SECOND album with that style, theyll haev improved it

Ander's death vocals are terribly amazing, so why doesn't he simply get rid of clean vocals ? They just spoil the music. In fact, I think that if they wanna go on with clean vox they should hire another singer.
But anyway, may In Flames' next release not be as overproduced as R2R...