In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

@DE4life = Bottled no.1 fan!

Oh, A New Dawn, riff that kicks in at 0.20... it reminds me of Colony (song) first riff. And that is a good thing.

yeah i can totes hear that. as of now, the only songs that really aren't sticking to me are deliver us (even thought that sounds impossible since it was the only new IF song at our disposal for a while :D) and darker times. i dont really count the attic and the jester's door as full songs since they seem like interludes. soo... yeah those are my 2 nuts on that.

me and you are going to fall out if you keep writing things like that sunshine :D

Noooo! It's bad enough Krofius hates me for being deaf, close-minded, old IF elitist prick. :)

I did contemplate putting "DE4life = Bottled no.1 fan!" in my signature though... ;)

Noooo! It's bad enough Krofius hates me for being deaf, close-minded, old IF elitist prick. :)

I did contemplate putting "DE4life = Bottled no.1 fan!" in my signature though... ;)

Krofius likes you really... he's just got to defend the honour of In Flames against any negativity man, that's how it is :D he's like In Flames internet bodyguard or something :D

and do not put that as your signature, i'll find out where you live and hunt you down muthafucka :D

as of now, the only songs that really aren't sticking to me are deliver us (even thought that sounds impossible since it was the only new IF song at our disposal for a while :D) and darker times.

ATM it's:

Love it: A New Dawn, The Puzzle, Fear is the Weakness, Liberation
Like it: Jester's Door, Where Dead Ships Dwell
Indifferent: SOAPF, Enter Tragedy, The Attic, Ropes
Skip button: Deliver us, Darker Times, All for Me

and do not put that as your signature, i'll find out where you live and hunt you down muthafucka :D

Nah, I live in a very remote place... And I'm not talking 'bout Norway and being neighbor with Gorgoroth members. :)

BTW, I think Bottled is IF song I have listened to the least. Fuck it, Everlost pt.2 and Hargalaten had 100 x more spins that Bottled.

ATM it's:

Love it: A New Dawn, The Puzzle, Fear is the Weakness, Liberation
Like it: Jester's Door, Where Dead Ships Dwell
Indifferent: SOAPF, Enter Tragedy, The Attic, Ropes
Skip button: Deliver us, Darker Times, All for Me

Love: The Puzzle, Fear Is The Weakness, Enter Tragedy, A New Dawn, Liberation

Like: SOAPF, Deliver Us, The Attic, Darker Times

Indifferent: Ropes, Jester's Door, Where the Dead Ships Dwell

Skip: All For Me

Rate Enter Tragedy higher mofo :D

Ropes is good, but I'm not in the mood now. :)

It has some weird vocal solutions... like that shitty scream at 1.01. I mean WTF is that? It seems out of place.

I'd rate:

Love it : SOAPF, Deliver Us, All For Me, The Puzzle, Fear is the Weakness, Where Dead Ships Dwell, The Attic, Darker Times, Ropes, Enter Tragedy, Jester's Door, A New Dawn, Liberation

!!

pants1.png

First listen with few beers: All For Me KICKS MY F*CKING ASS!!! I'm confused WHY? :eek: It's really Gyroscope in modern way! And im shocked how you really can like Jester's door, i'm not saying i dislike it but would you listen to it like a song ? Would you listen to it if it poped on player? It fits in album, but as song - meh... P.S First 6 songs are flawless - That's fantastic!!!

Well, I usually listen to whole albums, not songs, so I love TJD. It would be cool if it was longer.

That's interesting. I usualy listen in shuffle mode :) All songs not just exact bands P.S Feel i was running, an endless mile !!!! ... All of this will turn in ash !! great, great.

Can I just say I love how we have so many diverse opinions on the album coexisting? Seriously, in most forums you'd see a core group like certain songs, than flame and shun and troll anyone who didn't share that opinion. But here, while people do disagree, nobody's being insulted and put-out for liking entirely different tracks!