In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Songs I know I'll be enjoying for years to come: Fear is the weakness, Enter tragedy, A New Dawn. Songs that will be ok to listen to once in a blue moon: SOAPF, Deliver us, All for me, The Puzzle. Songs I'll just skip: the rest.

I like The Attic, I think the melody is great.

Jester's Door is just an interlude track so I'm not really judging it :D it's fine for what it is.

Sorry to post crap here (but it seems this is all purpose thread now)...

WTF? How does this shit gets 5 million views?

Tnx In Flames for inspiring this melodic riffs and harmonies, and every shitty metalcore/emo/whatever band on this planet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to post crap here (but it seems this is all purpose thread now)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXut97F2Qew

WTF? How does this shit gets 5 million views?

Tnx In Flames for inspiring this melodic riffs and harmonies, and every shitty metalcore/emo/whatever band on this planet!

To be fair, some of the guitarwork in that song is quite good :D if In Flames started a song like at 00:58 everyone on here would be cumming over it :D

Shame the singer is an emo bell end, and the band look like a gay anorexic version of KISS.

To be fair, some of the guitarwork in that song is quite good :D if In Flames started a song like at 00:58 everyone on here would be cumming over it :D

Shame the singer is an emo bell end, and the band look like a gay anorexic version of KISS.

I just discovered that shit (via Guitar world subscription, tnx a lot guys :p )... And it is terrible gothic/emo/Kiss looking/fag music except every song has like one minute of pure melodeath (If done in shitty '90 production, it would sound 100% swedish). Wow, what can a man do to good music.

So we have come to this - Shitty emo band sounds more like In Flames then In Flames themselves. :)

Is anyone else getting an Amorphis vibe (think Silent Waters album type stuff) from "All For Me"?

Hm, not really... Her Alone is 10 times the song AFM is.

I just discovered that shit (via Guitar world subscription, tnx a lot guys :p )... And it is terrible gothic/emo/Kiss looking/fag music except every song has like one minute of pure melodeath (If done in shitty '90 production, it would sound 100% swedish). Wow, what can a man do to good music.

So we have come to this - Shitty emo band sounds more like In Flames then In Flames themselves. :)

... i'm going to download their album. fuck you for bring me down to this level A88. :D

No man don't! There is still hope! :D

When I think of it, they've maybe did a cover of Bottled. :devil:

No man don't! There is still hope! :D

When I think of it, they've maybe did a cover of Bottled. :devil:

oh man :D you've wronged me 3 times today.... the Bottled shit, putting Enter Tragedy under indifferent and now making me download an album for this ultra-gay emo band :mad: what have you got against me bro? I thought we were friends. :(

oh man :D you've wronged me 3 times today.... the Bottled shit, putting Enter Tragedy under indifferent and now making me download an album for this ultra-gay emo band :mad: what have you got against me bro? I thought we were friends. :(

Sorry man, I feel like shit now. We're F(r)iends. (In my time zone, I've wronged you twice yesterday, and only once today)

Tell me you're joking 'bout downloading that emo stuff...please.:D

Damn All For Me is just fucking awesome.
The sampling/loop thing that is in the verses is so fucking sick. Then the atmospheric synth line in the chorus as well.

Sorry man, I feel like shit now. We're F(r)iends. (In my time zone, I've wronged you twice yesterday, and only once today)

Tell me you're joking 'bout downloading that emo stuff...please.:D

I'm not :D but I wish I hadn't bothered. Their singer is fucking awful, he has no confidence in his voice at all (probably cos he sucks).

The guitarwork on this album is very good though. If these guitarists got together with a good melodeath vocalist and stopped looking like KISS's gay fanclub they'd probably create a fucking great album :D

It's true... :D fuck, if this album was released with Anders on vocals people on here would be saying it's better than Clayman :D

I don't think Anders would look good with Kiss make on. :)

Too much BEARD! Daniel on the other hand has a thing for make up... :)

@Drawntoblack

What do you think about All for me?

It seems everybody love that song, except DE4lide and me (the anti-Bottled&AFM clan).

All For Me so far sounds like the worst song on the album. Chorus sounds so lifeless, not a single catchy part in it. I like that clean guitar part a bit though.
I dont mind Bottled that much, to be honest, but I see why some might not like it. When it comes to STYE, Dial 595-Escape is a song I always skip. I cant even listen to it whole.

All For Me so far sounds like the worst song on the album. Chorus sounds so lifeless, not a single catchy part in it.

Thank fuck someone else other than A88 hears the same thing as me :D

Oh, also, that BVB record fucking sucks :D Thanks for nothing A88. :mad:

Hey man...

"Don't tell me,
Tell my ghost,
Cause I blame him..." (do we have a ghost icon? :) )

@dtb

Yeah Dial-595 Escape (what a shitty title btw) is boring, but has a few OK parts. From that album I like MSS and Dead Alone, with that sonar sound.