In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Seeing them tomorrow in Stockholm, Hovet. Can't fucking wait, it's gonna be intense. Don't really care for the other bands playing though, Ghost can fuck off, Insense is decent, Trivium decent to good (studio material, might be very good live I don't know) And rise to remain I haven't heard a second of material but I think they are metalcore.

Yeah Rise to Remain are the band fronted by Bruce Dickinson's son, Austin. They are just another metalcore act really, quite boring. Never heard much of Insense or Ghost, but Trivium are a class act live. They used to suck balls, but they have improved immensely!

In the UK leg of the tour Trivium are the headliners, although In Flames stole the show last time i saw them in support of Killswitch Engage. It's always dangerous having In Flames as a support act

Trivium decent to good (studio material, might be very good live I don't know)

:D

dantess9226 said:
In the UK leg of the tour Trivium are the headliners, although In Flames stole the show last time i saw them in support of Killswitch Engage. It's always dangerous having In Flames as a support act

Glad I'm not going now... if Trivium are headlining (lol :D) N'Flamez set will be even shorter than usual and contain % more gay songs than a headlining set.

Even better, Trivium playing Bottled! :D

Nice, ultimate modern metal/metalcore/screamo tour.

Dear God... if I was at a concert where that happened my next stop would be prison :D

Man I'd die from happiness if you were stuck in eternity with a radio playing - Bottled, Scream and Disconnected :D would be perfect!

Seriously can't understand why you waste so much time writing crap about stuff...

Man I'd die from happiness if you were stuck in eternity with a radio playing - Bottled, Scream and Disconnected :D would be perfect!

Seriously can't understand why you waste so much time writing crap about stuff...

Yeah, when I look back at my life I'll definitely worry about the 10 seconds I wasted composing that post and the seconds or so it took me to write all the others :D

In Flames was fucking awesome yesterday. Great performance.
Second chorus growls ftw:

This was also orgasmic. Forward to 3:55

Last edited by a moderator:
a19871f0135e11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Really cool picture. Don't think it means anything else than it's a good picture. The band has never sat down like that and ''sucked in the atmosphere'' as Anders said :p They did it in Hovet too although it was only Anders doing it that time.

Anyone know where I can buy a tour shirt from this tour with European dates? I only find shirts with North American dates everywhere but no European dates....

Anyone know where I can buy a tour shirt from this tour with European dates? I only find shirts with North American dates everywhere but no European dates....

I think you'll have to wait for the tour to end and then probably they'll sell them @ their official merch store, or you can go to their concert and buy one