In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I think you'll have to wait for the tour to end and then probably they'll sell them @ their official merch store, or you can go to their concert and buy one

That's weird though, usually they start selling the tour shirts just after the tour has been announced, or when they start the tour. I'm not so much for tour T-shirts though, never wanted one, I prefer the different album or band themes over just some dates on the back.

Okay THAT was a GREAT show ! I met Björn, Peter and Niclas :)

They played these songs :

Sounds Of A Playground Fading
Deliver Us
All For Me
Trigger
Alias
Colony
Swim
The Hive
Come Clarity
Ropes
Where The Dead Ships Dwell
Fear Is The Weakness
Darker Times
Liberation
Only For The Weak
The Quiet Place
Delight And Angers
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Take This Life

I'm one of the very, very few who really like Liberation, but I don't think that's a good place for it in the setlist. For the kind of song that it is, it's gotta be the closer (or at least the second last song). They have better songs to close with too, so... Yeah. Unless they decide to play shows strictly for their lesser known/uncommon songs there's not really a great place for it.

I like Liberation a lot, but I'm not sure about it being in a show. It's really more of only an album closer type song. Will have to watch the video after work today to see if my mind changes.

In Flames back in 2004 when they played at Sticky Fingers is the best set post Clayman. So many classic gems played that gig.

P.S. Liberation is their worst song. Sounds like Nickelback, come at me.

Even Chad has better voice than Anders for post-grunge sound which N'Flaymez were going for.

Last edited by a moderator:
The setlist in Southampton (UK) tonight was a bit disappointing. I knew that In Flames were only a "support act" for Trivium, but I was expecting a bit more variety.

They played:

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Deliver Us
The Quiet Place
Ropes
Fear is the Weakness
The Mirror's Truth
Cloud Connected
Take This Life

They also treated the crowd like shit. Anders said to everyone, "The backstage in this venue is shit, I've had a bad day so far. We've got time for one more song then I'm disappearing off to get drunk". Umm, thanks....

That's a shame man, I'm seeing them tonight at the Wolverhampton date aswell so it doesn't bode too well! Oh well, if they are that shite at least i'm a big Trivium fan too :kickass:

As for Nickelback... I don't think In Flames were going for grunge. Liberation is more bluesy than anything, as was The Attic.

The setlist in Southampton (UK) tonight was a bit disappointing. I knew that In Flames were only a "support act" for Trivium, but I was expecting a bit more variety.

They played:

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Deliver Us
The Quiet Place
Ropes
Fear is the Weakness
The Mirror's Truth
Cloud Connected
Take This Life

They also treated the crowd like shit. Anders said to everyone, "The backstage in this venue is shit, I've had a bad day so far. We've got time for one more song then I'm disappearing off to get drunk". Umm, thanks....

That's fucking tragic :D and Anders can be a dick. Glad I didn't get any tickets now.

That's fucking tragic :D and Anders can be a dick. Glad I didn't get any tickets now.

Wow, the headlining setlist was great, I wanted to see what would survive the cut when they dropped down to the support slot. That is massively disappointing... It'll be the first time I've seen them where they play NOTHING pre-Reroute if they stick to this set on Tuesday, which would be a sad day indeed.

I'm looking forward to the SOAPF stuff for the first time, but I am really quite gutted about this setlist overall... Stupid, shitty multiple band magazine organised tours, this does not constitute touring SOAPF in the UK, I'm sorry. But we deserve better.