In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Thanks, After first listen - Awesome intro, great riffs and melodies... chours are... I dunno, just ok? I can hear some awesome guitars in the chours but they are soooo deep in the mix... Anders vocals are not bad but not great either, anyway this is much better than Deliver Us... oh and the solo is awesome as well.

But the big question is - how this leaked? : o

I agree. Just like that aussie review said, i think this album will definitely be a 53 min epic... probably have to listen to the album from start to finish to fully experience the epicness. lol

Yeah, for sure. I haven't been disappointed so far. I wonder how long that link will be available. I'm sure CM will find it and who knows what they will do to the person that posted it. The account was created today so maybe they realize that they may be getting into some trouble...as Krofius mentioned before.

The link is still on youtube, but the file is encrypted and to get a password you need to go to some random page and it seems quite unsafe and fake to me.

Definitely we should ask this guy, who upload this if he could upload the whole thing :)

And btw, Hi everyone, it's my 1 post here :)

Haha, looks like I missed all the fun!

Well at least now we know SOAPF is a good song, and Krofius is a good reviewer.

come on!!!!! i cant get the file because of password and on that web page i cant get the password because no survey are available in my country,plsss can someone send it to me: shajze@hotmail.com
:D