In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Genetic codes makes most sense.

The ending is really great, headbanging material for sure! I'm really excited to see what they have to offer.

Wow, guys I'm impressed - we've got whole lyrics to Sounds Of A Playground Fading :). They're really great in my opinion. Well, now I'm incredibly impatient to hear the new record. Damn leaks :D

"Genetic codes" sound right.

What have they been feeding Daniel with? He is a beast on this song.

i'm on the prowl everyday, googling "in flames sounds of a playground fading" and then selecting latest or past 24 hours... just to find some leak. lmao
LMAO, EXACTLY the same here. As well as searching on ''in flames sounds of a playground fading review'' :D

Also the part ''genetic codes'' is slightly similar to Colony lyrics, except it's ''genetic superior cell''...
Still, huge improvement on clever lyrics by Anders on the two tracks so far imo.

This! And they say In Flames won't go "back to roots" ;)
Well as they've said before, they don't want to re-do something that has already been done, but they've never denied their past.
torrentdiamond is a fake piratebay isn't it?

Yes

Damn this is getting exciting, so many people posting on this forum now as well lol.

EDIT: In the chorus, the lyric is not ''When I've been left behind'', it's ''Will I be left behind'', changed it now.

@ Krofius:
Regarding watermark on the promos. Why just leak the title track and not the whole album at once? I get the feeling that you either don't leak at all or you leak the whole album.

@ Krofius:
Regarding watermark on the promos. Why just leak the title track and not the whole album at once? I get the feeling that you either don't leak at all or you leak the whole album.
Another guy asked the same at Last.FM. My guess is that the person responisble for leaking either; Is retarded and leaked a watermarked song (he could've just leaked the whole album then, wouldn't have mattered) OR, he has a non-watermarked copy of the track(s) that he has acquired from somewhere. Maybe he has the whole album or just the track. I think The Charade was the guy who found the link or something? Did it originate from that YouTube clip which has the link posted in the video description?

If the title track was watermarked it would make no sense that that's the only song that has been leaked. Probably the song is from another source, a non-watermarked version maybe.

About the song:
The intro is amazing. The song is pretty good. The Chorus is great.
After the intro, it gets a little generic though. I wish Bjorn would have carried on writing melodic riffs throughout the song. In Flames is making too many A# chugging songs, which can be uncreative and dull at times, and can be relied on as filler sometimes. The riff is alright but usually using that technique makes it sound like all the other songs way too much.