In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

sooo.... anybody find a leak yet? :rofl: I've had crap luck

Come on dude, there is no leak. The band or the label intentionally leaked the title track and A New Dawn. The title track because it's called "Sounds Of A Playground Fading" and because if the whole thing leaked, it would be really hard to find in a middle of a mess of "Sounds Of A Playground Fading (leaked SONG)". A New Dawn has leaked because it would drive the fans crazy and make them buying the album. Copies are watermarked, you won't find any leak anytime soon.

I don't get it.

I don't believe Clayman was a start of anything.

Every single In Flames' album is different. Are you telling me that Colony sounds like Whoracle? Or Whoracle sounds like The Jester Race? They have similarities when it comes melodic riffs but that's pretty much it.

I just believe that from R2R, they've lost that sense of melodic and developed a new one.
Songs like Cloud Connected have a different 'feel' to it, rather than something like Brush the Dust Away.

I'm talking on a formulaic type of ideological here. The larger usage of clean vocals, the more poppy hooks and catches to vocals lines, the layout of songs in general. As the albums kept being released it kept transforming towards something else all together.

Not saying this is a bad thing at all. My musical tastes are so widespread that I'm not going to stay attached strictly to the old material. One day I can be listening to In Flames (Jester Race era), Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy and Satyricon, the next day Phil Collins, Genesis, and Depeche Mode and the day after that, VNV Nation, Null Device and bands like that.

Take into account that we were talking about beards not long ago, so I guess anything goes in this forum (at least In Flames related).

AND YES, BEARDS HAVE TO DO WITH IN FLAMES OBVIOUSLY!!!
:kickass:

Reminds me of my Come Clarity T-shirt (Purely because it's white).

300_111211a.jpg

In Flames t-shirts always seem to have great designs, especially on the back! :) Those eyeless birds really freak me out :(

I'm guessing those a lyrics on the hip... just reminds me how better the lyrics are on this album!

Wow, that was great (reminds me of some new melodeath band, can't really define which one)...until Anders started singing. :)

It certainly has the potential to be a good song.