In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Big cocks make mi happy. :p

cock.jpg

:D :D :D ???

Jester's Door is the spoken-word track, right? Because in the sample of The Attic, Anders is also doing the spoken-word thing. That makes me think that The Attic will have extremely varying vocals, maybe like Bullet Ride? Or am I way off here?

I really like that it seems that most songs are up-tempo but still varying. Like most have the aggressive riffs, but then Ropes and Fear is the Weakness have the clean guitar verse. Just leak already!!

Jester's Door is the spoken-word track, right? Because in the sample of The Attic, Anders is also doing the spoken-word thing. That makes me think that The Attic will have extremely varying vocals, maybe like Bullet Ride? Or am I way off here?

I think that Anders whispers in The Attic and speaks in The Jester's Door.

Ok guys, here are my lyrics to Enter Tragedy (I'm pretty sure I haven't seen them up here).

Twisting tongue
Fallen off the edge again
Need some space
Need (disgrace?)

I'm confused
I'm (amazed?...)

I need for you
to pick me up
when i fall down

There's so much more
We can go far
But i can't control my selfish ways

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Why is it part of the plan?
Do you question me?
I question you!

Who's the man in front of (them?...)
I'm (...?)
Need a reason (...?)

There's so much more
We can go far
But i can't control my selfish ways

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Do you question me?
I question you!

This inner apathy brings me to life
I know it's strange and it's draining me

I'm tired
I'm fed up
I'm a slave

I'm tired
I'm fed up
I'm a slave

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Do you question me?
I question you!
I question you!

What do you think?

Nice work. I would help, but I can't really decipher anything more as the audio quality is not that good. We'll just have to wait for Krofius to come and save the day. ;)

@Krofius

You just did respond to my post.
Yeah I know, and I do again, even though I shouldn't because I cba taking it further.

Forum is a place where a different people from around the globe can exchange opinions. I was being polite and giving arguments. What is wrong with that?
You were making ridiculous statements, you basically gave exaggeration a whole new meaning.

So they don't chop down songs to 3-4 minutes?
No

They don't overload their songs with electro stuff?
Generally, No.

They don't produce guitar sound that is without edge and is drowned in the mix?
Possibly, for deaf people that is.

Anders doesn't sing studio overproduced layered vocal lines with (sometimes) emo lyrics?
Would have to say No about 99%.

ASOP is not Colony-Clayman done in a very pop, badly produced, boring, downgraded manner?
A definite No.

Dude, you know a lot about In Flames. You obviously love the band, but it is not fair to disrespect other people opinions with very mature: "sigh" "I knew it would come to this" "I won't reply" etc.
Again, when you make ridiculous statements I think it's fair to disrespect you honestly.

I still like In Flames, obviously, or else I wouldn't be here. But it is not forbidden to criticize them.
If that is what you call criticizing In Flames :D
I would call it freedom of speech used in a stupid way, but still, freedom of speech.

Few nights ago when we were all listening to that Swedish radio show, people were like: Oh Zombie Inc, Episode 666... wow great song...best solo...fantastic riff... What was the reaction to The Quiet place or Disconnected?
Realise that most people posting on this forum are people who prefer the Older stuff, hence the reaction.

Why do most of us like A New Dawn and not Deliver us?
Read above.

Anyways, my take on Enter Tragedy lyrics:

Twisting tongue
Fallen off the edge again
Need some space
Need disgrace

I'm confused
I'm i...

I need for you
To pick me up
When I fall down

There's so much more
We can go far
But I can't control my selfish ways

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Do you question me?
I question you!

Who's the man in front of me
I'm blindfolded I can't see
Need a reason ... ... empty

There's so much more
We can go far
But I can't control my selfish ways

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Do you question me?
I question you!

This inner apathy brings me to life
I know it's strange and it's draining me

I'm tired
I'm fed up
I'm a slave

I'm tired
I'm fed up
I'm a slave

Enter tragedy
Slash my soul
Do you question me?
I question you!
I question you!

krofius you're wrong in most parts with that no :) but I don't mind, you're just a 100% fanboy, so thats not suprising :p

Wow Krofius, you are a fanboy!

1. IF has some 56 or so new songs since Clayman and only 7-8 of them are over 4 minute (plus a few seconds of in-out silence). One of them being the ultra long TCP. But in your opinion my statement was wrong.

2. They don't overload their songs with electro stuff... I guess you never heard RTR, STYE, SOAPF and some tracks from CC and ASOP?

3. Being a guitarist myself I kinda know a little bit something about guitar sound...and I'm not deaf. But if you believe that ASOP guitar sounds were great and heavy, that STYE guitar sound doesn't remind people of broken machines or something and that RTR melodies are not buried under multiple layers of droning noise...OK. Your problem.

4. Anders doesn't sing emo stuff and doesn't do layered vocals... OK... No comment on this. No comment needed.

5. Well, you would call expressing my opinions - stupid way of utilizing freedom of speech, but I would call you fanboy attitude - refusal to use your brain and ears properly. Sorry.

Hey all, I've been lurking here for the last month or two following along with this topic. I finally decided it was time to make an account so I could partake in some of the discussion. :D

I'm pretty stoked for the new album, every song I've heard so far is a winner (although Deliver Us is weaker than the rest). I love the variation that we've heard so far within these four tracks and I can't wait to hear the rest. Does anyone have a favorite riff from any of the four that have been leaked? I know that I'm partial to the intro twin lead riffs of A New Dawn as well as the verse riff in the title track, both are powerful and infectious at the same time.

Hey all, I've been lurking here for the last month or two following along with this topic. I finally decided it was time to make an account so I could partake in some of the discussion. :D

I'm pretty stoked for the new album, every song I've heard so far is a winner (although Deliver Us is weaker than the rest). I love the variation that we've heard so far within these four tracks and I can't wait to hear the rest. Does anyone have a favorite riff from any of the four that have been leaked? I know that I'm partial to the intro twin lead riffs of A New Dawn as well as the verse riff in the title track, both are powerful and infectious at the same time.

Favourite riffs for me have to be A New Dawn... I love how it comes crashing out of the gates Embody the Invisible style :D Enter Tragedy will sound fucking great in better quality, too.

I'm really excited to hear the album after the samples were released a few days back. This shit needs to leak out of the internet's arsehole asap :D

Welcome Synchestra!

Agree with you, new stuff sounds good and interesting. A New Dawn riff is great. SOAPF ending riff is not bad either.