In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Megadeth won't be in Montreal. :/ I actually don't mind Disturbed to be honest, even if a lot of their stuff sounds pretty similar, I like the singer's voice anyway so I think they will be ok. Machine Head aren't too bad, not a big fan of the groove stuff, Vio-Lence though would be a different story. Death Angel is on that day too at least, and a couple other decent non-Mayhem bands.

"Pine" makes perfect sense within the context of Coerced Coexistence's lyrics and unless Anders says "pain" in a really strange way the lyrics are correct. I agree about Resin though, think the booklet is either wrong there or Anders ad-libbed and forgot to change his original lyrics.

I believe the Colony booklet has lyrical errors in it. To back up this claim, look at how they couldn't get the title "The New Word" correct.
It does make more sense that the lyrics are "pain" and not "pine"

Also in Resin's lyrics, I believe it's not "The hall of the giants" but rather "Each day I crawl to the heart of the silence" which makes 100 times more sense. In the live version, you can hear clearly that that is what he says, too.

A lot of the lyrics are right but those parts seem wrong.

If you read the definition of pine, not related to the tree it makes perfect sense to be in the lyrics. Yet then again, his pronunciation is so god awful at times it could be pain...

I totally agree with you on the Resin part though. Doesn't sound at all like what the lyrics say.

Pine makes sense, Pain also makes sense. It's all part of the plan.

I was just listening Pendulum's Self vs Self... And I'm shocked!

Anders doesn't have a PLAN!!!

What's up with him and plans?

Pine makes sense, Pain also makes sense. It's all part of the plan.

I was just listening Pendulum's Self vs Self... And I'm shocked!

Anders doesn't have a PLAN!!!

What's up with him and plans?

Been reading too much "Of Mice And Men"...

I personally think Anders just really likes saying "Plan" with his vocals. Maybe he just really likes the annunciation of "pl-" or something, but he really loves shoving it in everywhere.

I love Self vs. Self. Would have been perfectly happy if the new album had a couple tracks like that. The drumming especially is really good.

Luckily I have PAIN's new album to bide my attention for the time being, and my impatience for SOAPF has withdrew a bit.

LEAK ALREADY

Nope
andersweird.png

Wow man, to much Anders for one post. Now you're starting to freak me out...or is it part of the plan?

I have two Sacrilege albums to play around with until SOAPF finally leak.

I'm a little surprised that so many people hate that line. Don't get me wrong, I was a little bit unsure what to think of it at first but I mean it's not really emo if you think about it. As far as I've ever understood, emo is about whining about shit. Period. The line that everybody likes to poke fun of in Disconnected isn't like that at all. In fact, I find it to be rather uplifting. If you ain't dead, be thankful. That's a reasonable message, isn't it?

I'm a little surprised that so many people hate that line. Don't get me wrong, I was a little bit unsure what to think of it at first but I mean it's not really emo if you think about it. As far as I've ever understood, emo is about whining about shit. Period. The line that everybody likes to poke fun of in Disconnected isn't like that at all. In fact, I find it to be rather uplifting. If you ain't dead, be thankful. That's a reasonable message, isn't it?

Its not even the line as a meaning, it just sounds like like lazy writing is all. For someone who has been really good with metaphors throughout his career, I though he could have just been artistic with it.

I guess he feels like shit about it...but hey! at least-

notfunny02.jpg

awwww :(

We've plowed that joke into the ground, deeper than an oil rig it seems.