In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Cheers, i was wondering what was going on- thought they said that there would be footage released every 2 weeks and haven't been keeping track of time. Wonder what type of masterful clip they are going to reveal to us this time!

Cheers, i was wondering what was going on- thought they said that there would be footage released every 2 weeks and haven't been keeping track of time. Wonder what type of masterful clip they are going to reveal to us this time!
I have already seen it a couple of hours ago, muwahhahwahhahaha. One of the perks of being a Jesterhead member ;) We get the studio episodes 1day before the others. You'll hear another riff this time of another song, it sounds pretty awesome, among other things in the clip as well...Don't want to spoil it for you :p

Damn you!! How much is it join Jesterhead? I want in!

Plus... thought it was meant to be out today :( the day is getting old, and i am getting impatient!
It's not much at all, and you get an awesome member only T-shirt along with some other shit, + all the material (THERE IS A LOT) and the forum of course.
Anyways, here's a 1min preview of Deliver Us, the quality is fucking atrocious though:
Damn that fucking chorus is awesome, and it will for sure get stuck on you.
FLYYYY INTO THE DISTAAAAANCE (distant?) Damn I feel like Anders cleans has severely improved. And this clip has such a shitty quality as well, can't wait to hear the full thing with awesome quality in just 7 fucking days! Next Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the one minute teaser, Krofius, though the quality is terrible (where the hell did you get it from?) It's shaping up to be a great track, the next 7 days are going to drag i bet!

In the second studio report i'm really liking the synth section at 3:30 onwards and the section at 4:20 is amazing! Sounds like it was recorded in a factory! This would be a great direction for the mellow sections of the album to go in!

EDIT: Here's a song to pleasure your ears. Just thought i'd throw it out there- Anders and Niclas Engelin making magic!

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
yes

I have the single! If you want a link let me know.

Here's my take from a long time In Flames fan. If you been with them this whole time and appreciated and grew with all the changes and enjoyed every In Flames album I think you'll love the single.

The intro is chilling a lot of different keyboard sounds and leads going on. The production sounds like the most Dynamic they have ever sounded, Anders vocals are the strongest they have been in a while and are up in the mix. The solo is very nice but to short I wish they went on a little more longer, Overall I give the song a 7/10 and can say this sounds like a refreshing new sound for them. I guess it's like Reroute/Sense with a twist. \m/

I'd love a link as well. I've been creeping on this thread for a while, but couldn't resist joining in after seeing that someone got a hold of the single. Long time In Flames fan here!