In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

8078392.jpg

Definitely my face when ever i'm going to this forum :D :D

HEY my peepz, i've been reading this thread for like a month now everyday to hopefully get some goodies!
Though it was time to join and share, however, i saw in flames live end of 2009 here in Sweden.. i think it was my record to have a boner mohuah.

Archy was a moderator at JH and as soon as he got that position, he axed Everdying.

What sucked about it the most was he did it pretty much out of the blue. He could've at least given us a one month warning or something, so that those willing to continue the community would've had the time to set up a new forum.

Sure, he had informed some people on MSN, but there was never any statement on the forums.

I am very excited too but it seems strange to mention that you haven't been as excited as this since CC...That's so recent in their catalog that it doesn't make it a very notable statement. Not trying to be a jerk or anything though.

I will be honest...since RTR. When it was leaked I was very disappointed by IF new sound. After time it grows on me a little them STYE was an improvement to my ears and CC.

Now I have a feeling and my ears for the tracks I hear so far that is gonna be a huge improvement from SOAP.

Another misheard lyrics, listening to R2R in the car on the way to work, from Drifter:

"Why do heroes get the lettuce?"

A 1.5 devil horn thingies? Music reviews have always been weird to me. Musical taste varies so much from one person to the next, you can't trust any of them. Unless they describe songs in detail, it's hard to keep my interest.

Especially since they gave The Haunted-Unseen a 3 out of a presumed 5 (I had VERY little interest). I am stuck to that album like no other for the moment.

In response to JABI, I always hear "Shane's wearing.... A KILT!"

I agree. Makes a little angry when I see people getting review copies and then doing a poor job at describing the album, what they liked and didn't like, etc. But that's life.

As for lyrics... Goliaths: "Eyes, dissapearing peepers of light" :p