In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

well the last surveys thing was with the title track and it was real, just sayin.
Uhm, no it wasn't? :S
Anyways, if it leaks, it will not be a torrent with 1 file in it (which is a RAR file)
It will have a yellow map with all the songs. So the torrent should have 13 files or more.

Hey!!! Beardman's back. anyways... anymore leaks? Is anyone here spanish btw? (and i mean spanish).

sabeis k fechas viene In Flames a España?

C'mon guys, there's no way that torrent in real. 13 songs at 320kbps bitrate would be far higher, even in zip form, than 78mb !

Uhm, no it wasn't? :S
Anyways, if it leaks, it will not be a torrent with 1 file in it (which is a RAR file)
It will have a yellow map with all the songs. So the torrent should have 13 files or more.

It was, ask Keke, he was the one who got it first on this forum. The title track leaked from a youtube video which leaded to a link with survey. just sayin.

Yup, the title track was in a .rar file that someone got from YouTube.
No one bothered to do the surveys, so I did and got the password and turns out the file was legit. This one isn't though.

Later on, the song got leaked to other places like torrents and all that so it was easier to get.

No. The title track leaked, a DL link was in a YouTube video. You downloaded it, it had a readme, and in the readme there was a link to a site with the password. The password was something like inflames72.

No survey.
All the survey thing is just scam. Like the spamposts on Yahoo and shit saying ''Did you hear about the mediafire leak of In Flames sounds of a playground fading?'' etc.

No. The title track leaked, a DL link was in a YouTube video. You downloaded it, it had a readme, and in the readme there was a link to a site with the password. The password was something like inflames72.

No survey.
All the survey thing is just scam. Like the spamposts on Yahoo and shit saying ''Did you hear about the mediafire leak of In Flames sounds of a playground fading?'' etc.

...But I was the one on this forum to do the survey (I get like 50 new messages in my junk section every day now) and that was how I got the password. And I posted it on the forum.

I could search the pages and give you proof if you want.

No, you won't find real deal on stupid blogs and cheap torrent sites.

Mark my words, www.mediaboom.org is the place where ALL new albums leak first!

And for torrent sites, this one is by far the best and biggest metal torrent site, www.psychocydd.co.uk

I remember that Immortal - All Shall Fall leaked on that site even bofre mediaboom had it.

So, these 2 are very much all you need for new albums!

Now playing: Origin - Entity (there is no leak yet, but i have cool friends) :p

Here's the proof that I got the password :http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...playground-fading-upcoming-10th-album-21.html
:)

And I had to fill in surveys and stuff, got the download and it was a legit copy. I believed that it was real because in the YouTube video, the user had uploaded a short snippet of the title track with full quality so I gave it a go.

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't the first leak of the title track, but I really did do the survey and it gave me a legit password to the song :)

Here's the proof that I got the password :http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...playground-fading-upcoming-10th-album-21.html
:)

And I had to fill in surveys and stuff, got the download and it was a legit copy. I believed that it was real because in the YouTube video, the user had uploaded a short snippet of the title track with full quality so I gave it a go.

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't the first leak of the title track, but I really did do the survey and it gave me a legit password to the song :)
Well I thought the YouTube video was the original source, as it linked to the file, which had the readme which led to the site with the password (which was the same password you got from your survey). Oh well, doesn't matter now.