In Flames to tour with Nevermore and Evergrey

caex

May 15, 2004
Hendersonville, NC
Here is the news:

According to the official IN FLAMES website, the band have confirmed reports they will be touring the U.S. in May with NEVERMORE, EVERGREY and THROWDOWN. Dates will be announced as soon as the schedule has been finalized.

I hope it comes near to me.

Well, this is what I needed to get me to see In Flames live I supposed. Nevermore is supposed to be doing a headlining tour though, wonder what happened to that :(

Either way, I'm there.

Except for Throwdown who I am not that big of a fan of, this will be a fantastic tour!! I havent seen Nevermore or In Flames for like 3 years each.

Regarding this being one of the best tours In Flames has been apart of I dont remeber the year, but when they toured with Killswitch Engage, Sentenced, and Dark Tranquility that was fucking awesome to say the least.

IN FLAMES will be returning to the U.S. for a headlining tour in May. Support on the trek will come from THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

IN FLAMES will kick off their European tour on March 12 in Oslo, Norway. Main support on the trek will come from SEPULTURA, with additional support from CRUCIFIED BARBARA (March 12-17) and DAGOBA (March 19-April 20).

IN FLAMES have just completed a North American headlining tour in support of their new release, "Come Clarity", which debuted at No. 58 on The Billboard 200 chart with sales of just under 24,000 copies. The CD has sold a total of 45,000 copies in its first three weeks of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Wow IF is touring extensivily. They are playing the SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND TOUR also.:worship:

Wow, lots of Chicago people here!
I agree that this is the best tour In Flames has been a part of in quite a while.
I think this line-up will draw a wide range of fans.

This is one hell of a lineup... I'll be going for sure.

J-Dubya 777 said:
If it's anywhere but HoB in Chicago, it'll be worth it.....
Love to see something like this at the Metro or the Vic....

what's wrong with the HOB? I think it's a pretty snazzy place, especially compared to the Vic or the Metro... and it's bigger, to boot.

I think this is a great line-up. I don't care for throwdown, but I'll see Evergrey even if they play only one song. Nevermore puts on a good show. I LOVE the new In Flames - back to old school.

I'm not sure I'd want to IF them on the SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND TOUR - too much other crap for most likely a short set.

Minus Throwdown, this is going to be an AMAZING tour. I hope to god Throwdown is the opening act. I have a sad feeling they won't be, but time will tell. The idea of Nevermore, Evergrey and In Flames in one night is a dream come true. Lets hope In Flames forget about Soundtrack To Your Escape this time around, haha! Cheers!