In the woods

there are no covers on Omnio.

i know Candlelight reissued In The Woods catalogue in the US a couple of years back, but i think they didn't put any bonus tracks [on official albums].

however, In The Woods covered White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane), Let There Be More Light (Pink Floyd), Epitaph (King Crimson) and If It's In You (Syd Barrett).

all of those songs can be found on album 3 Times 7 On A Pilgrimage, the collection of 3 EP's In The Woods made plus including some fresh new studio tracks. (Empty Room being some of their finest to date)

3 Times 7 was released by Prophecy (http://www.prophecy.cd) in Europe.

maybe The End released in the States, not sure about that.

they are something of a prog-doom-metal-of-the-90's answer to 60's/70-s Pink Floyd and King Crimson.

started off as a atmospheric pagan black metal (in the vein of Ulver's Bergtatt or early Bathory) on Heart Of The Ages (1995), but evolved into much greater thing.

try to find Omnio (1997) and Strange In Stereo (1999) albums, really unique stuff.

i remember Mikael himself saying in some interview back in 1999 he pretty much liked Strange In Stereo too
If your opinion is accurate...im in for a treat. Anything Floydish mixed with atmospheric doom is always an awesome thing:worship: