Indrustrial like metal for example...

KMADD

The Ancient Metalhead
Dec 30, 2004
Indianapolis In USA
www.facebook.com
BILE, KMFDM, Frontline Assembly, Die Krupps, Aborym(i know there more black metal),Red Harvest(yes there more death metal),The Kovenant, Hansel Und Gretyl any one else into this kind of music and any suggestions for any newer bands in this industrial metal kind of thing? I checked out Dethstars and i thought they just a bit overated.

Samael. They're about as industrial as I get. All albums from Ceremony of Opposites on.

EDIT: also, are you asking for just metal bands, or non-metal as well?

Eisbrecher, Oomph, Marilyn Manson (one album seems Heavily KMFDM influenced) Stabbing Westward, some of Adema, Mindless Self Indulgence, Rob Zombie, Orgy, Dope, Soulidium (youtube the song, Trapped), Pitbull Daycare, Deadsy (maybe???), Zeromancer, Nine Inch Nails, Crossbreed, The Kovenant

:D

Möglich;7287037 said:
Marilyn Manson (one album seems Heavily KMFDM influenced)

:D

Manson has Tim Skold who was briefly in KMFDM(or had by what I hear) as his primary songwriter recently...

on topic though lets see
PHOBOS
The Axis of Perdition
later Blut Aus Nord
Jesu
Godflesh
Void of Silence

unfortunately the list of good Industrial Metal is very short as most bands that fall into the genre are either lacking on the Metal elements(I.E Nu-metal bands), or are lacking on the Industrial elements