Industrial Metal

wolves202

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Hey anyone here into industrial metal...bands like Ministry, Nailbomb, Fear Factory and so on

I noticed there wasnt a thread for industrial metal, so I thought I would make a thread for it. Any people have any ideas

...And Oceans which changed their name to Havoc Unit.

Above all, Aborym. Best industrial black imo.

But furtermore; Control Human Delete, Daath, Fear Factory^, Fullmoon Bongzai (more like weird =p), Iperyt, Katar, Mysticum, Neo Inferno, Samael, Soulstorm, The Berzerker, The Monolith Deathcult, Tristwood, Vortech, Whourkr, Meshuggah, A.N.T.I (hard to find), hi-tech (on youtube)

and that's all i know. And most of these names lead to weird cyber/industrial metal stuff but i'm not into most of them. I also find most industrial bands to be just not the way i want them to be but there just aint a whole lot of them. Also look up 2 times terror on youtube.

I really like Fear Factory and Ministry although I've never considered Nailbomb industrial. You may like my tunes if you follow the link on my sig.

Well actually im not really sure what people want to be the definition of an industrial metal band as bands like mysticum, dead world and godflesh have very little electronic influences and if you listen to bands like Aborym you can hear what i think is what industrial should sound like. I understand that godflesh sounds like a machine, but that doesn't neccesarily make them industrial to me. But regardless of that i don't like the whole categorizing of music genres in this way as you can see it leads to misconceptions and labeling of ideas and brands a certain band with an expectation of making a certain kind of music. /rantoff