Fave Industrial Metal Album?

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
What is your favorite Industrial Metal Album?

Here are my 4 choices: I cant decide which one is better, they are all excellent.

Fear is the Mindkiller: Fear Factory
Demanufacture: Fear Factory
Eternal: Samael
Passage: Samael

I would mention Red Harvest but I've only heard a few songs from their last two albums, so.....

I will have to go with Stabbing Westward - Ungod, which is their first, coldest, and maybe best album..

I think the Industrial Metal category includes bands that use heavy electronics. But who knows these days?- Rammstein is industrial - I dont get that.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
By the way, these bands literally have more in common with disco than they do with actual industrial music.

ministry are the fathers of industrial metal. if they arent industrial metal, who are?

Fear Factory - Demanufacture is IMO more just a great heavy metal album. not particularly industrial, although it has strong influence from industrial.

Ministry - Psalm 69
Ministry - The Mind is a Terrible Thing to taste
Fear Factory - Obsolete (much more industrial)

im not all that much of a fan of this genre tho. the above seem to have some funky songs tho. :p

i haven't heard much within that genre, but ANAAL NATHRAKH - THE CODEX NECRO ! (sorry about the upper case, but the records is so loud and awesome it comes automaticly :))
is a great record of industrial black metal. check it out.

Ministry basically created industrial metal along with Godflesh. Their first albums were new wave, yes, but they didn't really sound like Depeche Mode.

After Twitch, they were industrial and they have been industrial since. Psalm 69 was when they transformed into industrial metal, but their latest has more in common with The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste than Psalm 69.

Fear Factory - Demanufacture
icon14.gif

Fear Factory - Obsolete