Inferno 10 year anniversary

So, you no longer have any involvement in it? As I've said before, I'm crossing my fingers for a Borknagar show at Inferno 10. It would be extremely special to me if Borknagar played the last concert there, since while I was waiting for Carpathian Forest to play that slot this year, a buddy of mine passed away.

The Kovenant?! jesus christ I've been waiting for their new album for ages, and I really want to see them live.
Their music is awesome, regardless of what all the haters out (t)here say about them.

Animatronic is one of the best albums ever.

Hopefully the guys will enjoy the live show at Inferno 2010 and take it a step further and tour once again.

"The festival was started in 2001 by BORKNAGAR guitarist Jens Ryland who wanted the Norwegian metal community to come together for a celebration of extreme music."

I had no idea. Nice going Jens, congratulations.

They will play their Nexus Polaris album only - but the complete album. It's still the best CD of them imo!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought that could happen again!!!! it's by far their best effort!!!!

Someone MUST record it on video!!!!!

Edit: as I said on the another Inferno thread, it's great that Borknagar play there and I were really looking forward for it (even if I can't attend the gig), since it's the 10th edition of a festival started by a Borknagar member. That's something people should know better.

I wonder if Borknagar will record it this time to a future release, the guys are playing incredible live and I think it's a wonderful chance to get an impressive material for a DVD or at least to be bonus material on the next album.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought that could happen again!!!! it's by far their best effort!!!!

Someone MUST record it on video!!!!!

Edit: as I said on the another Inferno thread, it's great that Borknagar play there and I were really looking forward for it (even if I can't attend the gig), since it's the 10th edition of a festival started by a Borknagar member. That's something people should know better.

I wonder if Borknagar will record it this time to a future release, the guys are playing incredible live and I think it's a wonderful chance to get an impressive material for a DVD or at least to be bonus material on the next album.

Borknagar haven't said that they are going to play.

Ditto. Nexus Polaris was lightning in a bottle... the rest of their discography is so utterly mediocre and unimpressive, but imo that's one of the five best albums of the 1990s. Amazing album.

I don't agree. I really enjoyed Animatronic and the remix of In Times Before The Light. Sure if you hate electronic music because its not metal and blahblablah you're not gonna like it but for what it's supposed to be, it's really good.

Last edited by a moderator: