Inside, you will find that im addressing a very weird statement, posted by GUERRILLA

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Ok, this was left by guerrilla. He was very much to the point. And he has left us heaps of hinters in his private life.

Guerrilla
Demon Of The Fall

Well man, go ahead, post shit wherever you want... I just thought this was a discussion forum and not a chat room... my bad.

No, I'm not gonna take my fist out of my ass, I like it where it is. Yes I like to fuck my daddy hard and long but I also like further stimulation while I do it, so I bet you wouldn't mind if I asked you to lick my dethmetal balls while I fuck my old man in the ass... would ya?

It seems to me a bunch of 14 year olds have claimed this forum as their own... Well do whatever ya like, keep posting meaningless shit till you reach 10000 posts... uptight cunt.

_________
DETHMETAL

I will now address this post. SInce Guerrilla, the primate fuckwad cum ADDICT, left this lessage for ME.

QUOTE GUERRILLA****Well man, go ahead, post shit wherever you want...

***LED***..Ok, i will. You didnt have to tell me to either. I would have taken it apon my self, by my own free will.***

I just thought this was a discussion forum and not a chat room... my bad.

***LED***Well hell fire. Thats what you get for thinking isnt? Thats what happnes when a primate assbite cock hole tries to get on with normal ppl. Things dont work, The gears get clogged.***

No, I'm not gonna take my fist out of my ass,

**LED*** GODDAMN MAN! Are you fucking mental? Thast not good for your hemies dude. You need to watch that shit. Seek a SHRINK.***

I like it where it is.

***LED** YEah, get a shrink dude. Your full of WARPED overtiones. Your on the main nerve, you need a break, a reality break. Or maby just a bullet between your eyes. We may never know***

Yes I like to fuck my daddy hard and long but

***LED*** dude, i have nothing to say about this, you have said it all. ***

I also like further stimulation while I do it, so I bet you wouldn't mind if I asked you to lick my dethmetal balls while I fuck my old man in the ass... would ya?

***LEDMAG***Uhhm ..NO. Ask all you want, your not getting my cooperation. You sick ass fuck. I would love to see you hancuffed to your parents bumper, and drug down a rough ass brocken paved road for about 3 hours.****

It seems to me a bunch of 14 year olds have claimed this forum as their own... Well do whatever ya like, keep posting meaningless shit till you reach 10000 posts... uptight cunt.

***LED** It seems to me you need to shut your mouth, and climb back up in the fucking trees cock bite.

YOUR VILLAGE CALLED, they are missing their IDIOT.***

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
he SAID that?!? :guh:

YEs, im afraid so. He said in the april.....1947 thread. He sadi other things as well. BUt this stuff, its teh real deal truth sorta shit that needs to be known by all memebrs and wayfarers of this forum.

That was some pretty good stuff from you guys. I was laughing.

YEah, The rain made way for a bit of time. Im almost out though. Im gonna throw some real guitar practice in around 30 minutes or so. Gonna turn it up, hell, no ones home but me. SHe hasnt gotten home from work yet. She doesnt mind it loud, but i try to accomadate her you know. HSe lives here as well as I.

Thanks dude.

Originally posted by General8
That's funny.

Thank you kind sir

See guerrilla shit. Ppl who dont have a cobb up their ass, they can see threw the mispelleing. Ppl like G8 here, he has a real sence of whats going on. You could stand for some training from this cat.

BWD>>>He has been in and out of the neverhole here on and off for the last hour. He has turned into a PUSS. He cant tred water. Im not stopping though. He may not reply, but i know the little gayfer reads the stuff.

hahahahahaha

Yeah, i think pretty much everyone does.

Thats the thing with these guys, oruh, primates, the just dont think about the fact that i will take their statements as far as i can, the more eyes that see shit like he stated, the better hahahaha. He needs his guts on the table for everyone to see like this you know.

Hmm... so what do you make of this?

Originally posted by ledmag
Im leavin you guys for nwo. Gona drink some beer. Might stop by my borthers and drikn some of his sutff their too. if you cathc my drift ;). hey if my wief's doesn't find out its all good.

what I make of that is that ledmag is going to go get drunk as a skunk and hopefully his wife won't find out and get pissed... or am I missing something... oh yeah he probably sat back and smoked a joint too hahahaha

cheers ledmag

Hmm... so what do you make of this?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ledmag
Im leavin you guys for nwo. Gona drink some beer. Might stop by my borthers and drikn some of his sutff their too. if you cathc my drift . hey if my wief's doesn't find out its all good.

Hate to tell you, Guerrilla, but you just have a homosexual mind. If you were not a flaming homosexual, you would have understood that post perfectly.