Instrumental

GloomBlossom

Flowers for all
Oct 2, 2007
I recently discovered Symphony X. The song was called Awekenings or something I like what I hear but I don't know all of their songs.

Are there any instrumental songs done by them? If so what album!

I'd love to know :)

not really any instrumental songs, more instrumental interludes and preludes etc...

V- The New Mythology Suite has some cool instrumental sections, but most of their actual songs have singing in them...

Actually more like ALL of their songs have singing in them. But why shouldn't they use one of the best singers in all metal?:kickass:

Really ! There all instrumentals, with a great vocalist that adds as much as another instrument. This is a band that would not benefit from an instrumental song. The vocalist is that good and integral to the sound. But as stated their recordings are loaded with instrumental breaks and passages.

into the dementia, trancendance, sonata, on the breath of posieden, death of balance (excluding the lycramosa part), and the intro track to paradise lost are all instramental (but as stated before, most of these songs are short or are simply intro tracks, I suppose the only "true" non intro instremental track is on the breath of posieden)

As many have said, Symphony X's only instrumentals are short intros and segues. If you're looking for epic 10-minute Dream Theater style instrumentals, you'll have to search elsewhere. However, Symphony X's longer, epic songs like The Odyssey, The Divine Wings of Tragedy, and Through the Looking Glass, have several instrumental sections in them.

In addition to The Dark Chapter by Michael Romeo, I would also check out Enter By the Twelfth Gate by Michael Pinnella (keyboardist's solo album). It's fully instrumental. :)

In addition to The Dark Chapter by Michael Romeo, I would also check out Enter By the Twelfth Gate by Michael Pinnella (keyboardist's solo album). It's fully instrumental. :)

I've still never heard Pinella's solo album and I have wanted to listen to it for years. I can't find it in any stores, nor can I find it online for purchase or download (though I want to buy it of course). Does anyone know where I could get it?